• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kawasaki Superbike Challenge
  3. Crazy?...I was Crazy once.

User Info: weare6789

weare6789
7 years ago#1
They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.They put me in a rubber room. They put me in a rubber room with rats! They put me in a rubber room with rubber rats!!! The rats drove me crazy. Crazy?...I was crazy once.
  1. Boards
  2. Kawasaki Superbike Challenge
  3. Crazy?...I was Crazy once.
  • Topic Archived