• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
  3. Wow, OO starts tomorrow and the board is dead!

User Info: Forte89

Forte89
12 years ago#21
dude, your on gamefaqs, how much of a life could you have. i guess your mentality of not liking things cause you're a certain age has gotten you far, doucher.
WiCode 0306 3475 8207 0743
PS3 Forte89 Xbox live Forte89

User Info: FranksandBeans

FranksandBeans
12 years ago#22
your probibly one of the people that gets his sorry ass kicked every day of his life for being 30 and still watching PR "doucher"

User Info: JDM_of_GameFAQs

JDM_of_GameFAQs
12 years ago#23
So far a really like watching Ronny. To me she comes across as a very innocent and pure character. She's one of the most attractive power rangers yet in my opinion.

Andrew: If my telemetry is correct, then these ruins are over 10,000 years old.
Ronny: So what? My socks are that old.

In The Underwater World (SPOILERS), the Will not wanting to be on a team, was kind of like the last few season's red ranger not wanting to be a ranger episodes. I guess it's a change that the red ranger really, really likes being the leader this season, but they kind of just shifted the 3rd episode plot from the red ranger to the black ranger. Still, it reminded me of the first episode with the White ranger back in season 2. I almost started crying when the White Tiger Zord fell down. Tommy said something like, "Sorry Saba, I'm not used to working with a partner."

Forte89
12 years ago#24
well i guess being a pedophobe has gotten you far, you must be one of those people just trying to be cool to appeal to others just so your insecure ass can feel some security

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
12 years ago#25
Ha ha, you're so funny! </sarcasm>

*rolls eyes*

If it's meant to be, then it's not meant for me.
If it's not meant to be, then it's meant for me.

FranksandBeans
12 years ago#26
being cool, this is a message board, how can someone be cool on a message board. and the only insecurity I have is trying not to beat the crap out of you on the street.

Forte89
12 years ago#27
oh yeah, you can talk big on the net, but i doubt you can back a single word of it when really on the streets, so you go ahead and think highly of yourself, while i enjoy what ever i want without giving it a second thought, a person should have the right to like whatever they want without having some idiot start insulting them because of it, and you sir are that idiot.

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
12 years ago#28
Well according to some reliable sources, PROO will only have 32 episodes. Dunno how that would work, seeing as they have to introduce 21 megazord combinations, Mack's Battlizer, Zuban's counterpart intro, any imporant storyline. This is just wrong.
If it's meant to be, then it's not meant for me.
If it's not meant to be, then it's meant for me.

FranksandBeans
12 years ago#29
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: RedLion2000

RedLion2000
12 years ago#30
SF, the franchise has just gone downhill since the buyout during WF. Stuff like this was to be expected after that.
Human beings are smart; people are stupid.
Qualities recognized: Knowledge, Luck, Bravery, Spirit, Tactics, Ability, Guts
  1. Boards
  2. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
  3. Wow, OO starts tomorrow and the board is dead!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Welcome to the JungleRedLion200043210/11 2:58PM