• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
  3. Boukenger combinations list (spoilers)

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
13 years ago#31
I'm wondering if this series will be bigger than WF when it comes to zords?

Wonder how this will work in PROO?
Life is full of irritations, and I'm just one of them. Get use to it and move on.

User Info: phantom6

phantom6
13 years ago#32
Don't see why they wouldn't introduce the first 5 Aux mech at the same pace as Boukenger.

I mean once Drill showed up we got the others within the next five episodes.

Silver Ranger will probably get his zords in the same episode as his first morph rather than the drawn out appearance in Boukenger. Who needs character development, gotta squeeze the show into 32 episodes.

Fortress.... no Idea Boukenger hasnt even gotten it yet.

R.I.P. Princess, Feb. 14, 1992 - June 2, 2004

StarFighters76
13 years ago#33
SirenBuilder Drill & Shovel = Replace GouGou Aider 12 with GouGou Drill 6/Replace GouGou Police 13 with GouGou Shovel 7
Finishing Move: Double Arm Liquid Bomber

Ultimate DaiBouken Another Arm (unoffical name) = Replace GouGou Drill 6 with GouGou Aider 12/Replace GouGou Shovel 7
Finishing Move: None Available

Total combinations thus far: 12
Life is full of irritations, and I'm just one of them. Get use to it and move on.

StarFighters76
13 years ago#34
Here's another bump, awaiting a new combination to be aired.

StarFighters76
13 years ago#35
Save this topic!

StarFighters76
13 years ago#36
There is one more combination, however it's only in the movie which will not be part of the series. Also from pics I've seen, it looks like Siren Builder will combine with Mixer and Crane. Not sure on this yet though.

StarFighters76
13 years ago#37
New combination galore! Now this time, some of these combos didn't have an offical finisher, so I'll just use the finisher from previous combinations that are similar to these listed:

Siren Builder Drill & Mixer = Replace GouGou Aider 12 with GouGou Drill 6/Replace GouGou Police 13 with GouGou Mixer 8
Finishing Move: Hind Break (subject to change)

DaiBouken Crane = Replace GouGou Dozer 4 with GouGou Crane 9
Finishing Move: Wire Hook Punch

Siren Builder Dozer & Marine = Replace GouGou Aider 12 with GouGou Dozer 4/Replace GouGou Police 13 with GouGou Marine 5
Finishing Move: Formation Drive

DaiBouken Aider & Police = Replace GouGou Dozer 4 with GouGou Aider 12/Replace GouGou Marine 5 with GouGou Police 13
Finishing Move: Knuckle Fighter

Total combinations thus far: 16

StarFighters76
13 years ago#38
Just saw a pic of the next zord set, GouGou 14 through GouGou 18, and their combined mode DaiVoyager. According to what I've gathered, it of course has a normal megazord mode, but it has a carrier mode which can carrier another megazord. How cool is that. Imagine this, Ultimate DaiBouken, on DaiVoyager Carrier, that's like 15 zords in one!

No word if DaiVoyager can combine with DaiBouken or Siren Builder.

StarFighters76
13 years ago#39
10 day bump!

User Info: RedLion2000

RedLion2000
13 years ago#40
Hey, SF, where are you getting this information from? Do you live in Japan, or are you able to watch the footage some other way?
Human beings are smart; people are stupid.
Qualities recognized: Knowledge, Luck, Bravery, Spirit, Tactics, Ability, Guts
  1. Boards
  2. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
  3. Boukenger combinations list (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Welcome to the JungleRedLion200043210/11 2:58PM