• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defenders of Oasis
  3. Zombie King XP Trick

User Info: Deadstanley

Deadstanley
4 years ago#1
This happened to me accidentally, so I though I'd point it out for others (if any) are playing.

At the start of chapter 4, there's a point where you will need to talk to the Princess and she gives you an amulet to ward the undead. If you don't talk to her and don't get the amulet, you can repeatedly fight the Zombie King at the end of the chapter. He's very easy to beat, and grants 1700 xp and 400 dinar. You can also use the genie to teleport to a town to rest up.

Once you're ready to progress you can go back to the Princess and get the amulet, confront the king, and move on to chapter 5.

Using this method I've powered through about 10 levels in one hour.

User Info: DragonFistAbysi

DragonFistAbysi
4 years ago#2
I love that trick. It is second only to a trick I found in Dragon Warrior 7. ehehe ^_^

I've mentioned it before, but talisman has three functions. You purchase it in Mahamood. If any or all party members are dead, it revives everyone. If anyone is injured, it fully heals everyone. If everyone is 100%, it cuts the HP of the opponent in half.
Now a licensed Real Estate Broker in the Cook/Dupage area near Chicago.
  1. Boards
  2. Defenders of Oasis
  3. Zombie King XP Trick
  • Topic Archived