• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defenders of Oasis
  3. ............l.....

User Info: DragonFistAbysi

DragonFistAbysi
11 years ago#21
It might be a typing skill growth spurt. By next week for no known reason, you'll be even better at typing than you were yesterday. Of course, right now, I'm trying unsuccessfully to get hold of Illusion of Gaia COMPLETE and Granstream Saga. I hear it was made by the same people, so I interested in trying it out myself. Wish me luck.
Lost Abysi author
http://www.lostabysi.net

User Info: Raiha_1324

Raiha_1324
11 years ago#22
Even better at typing? Good lord. I could already be a stenographer, how could I get better at typing?

And, good luck with that. I'm not sure you actually need it, but if you do...good luck.
"I have bested fruit, spike and moon! And now I shall best you, The Guy!" ~The Kid, I Wanna Be The Guy

DragonFistAbysi
11 years ago#23
Probably not, but meh. Well, things have happened and stuff.
I got the guide for Granstream, but I'm still waiting on the game. ;p
Lost Abysi author

Raiha_1324
11 years ago#24
I see...well, I'm sure it will turn out well.

I bought Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles and Devil May Cry 4 last night. The former is fun, the latter I haven't gotten around to playing yet (mostly due to the former).
"I have bested fruit, spike and moon! And now I shall best you, The Guy!" ~The Kid, I Wanna Be The Guy

DragonFistAbysi
11 years ago#25
I know Castlevania is gonna be fun, especially the 2D games, the 3D games makes it seem like they have no experience whatsoever with platformers. *sigh*
Devil May Cry is supposed to be good, but I heard the 4 isn't as good as earlier titles. BTW, if you haven't played Breath of Fire 4, I recommend it. Oh, check out Misfile.com it's a webcomic that I'm a big fan of.
Lost Abysi author

Raiha_1324
11 years ago#26
I actually follow Misfile already, even if the art makes me cringe.

On the subject of Devil May Cry 4, as long as it's fun, I don't care. Castlevania is a 2D Platformer with 3D objects, if that helps.

Also, I just picked up Crisis Core yesterday. That will be fun, once I get around to playing it (I need to beat Castlevania and play Devil May Cry some before I pick that one up).

Also, I need to play moar Ocarina of Time. I actually got around to buying it the other day, after all.

DragonFistAbysi
11 years ago#27
I actually follow Misfile already, even if the art makes me cringe.
I don't think it's that bad. I particularly like the story, the artwork aside from a view tweaks isn't too bad. I do hope that they get by. I'd hate to see it stop running. You know, they helped me start my site. Of course, my comic is no where near as good. ;p

On the subject of Devil May Cry 4, as long as it's fun, I don't care. Castlevania is a 2D Platformer with 3D objects, if that helps.
Chronicles is one of the few Castlevanias which I have not played.

Also, I just picked up Crisis Core yesterday. That will be fun, once I get around to playing it (I need to beat Castlevania and play Devil May Cry some before I pick that one up).
I doubt I'll ever play that. I'm not really into the FF7 spinoff scene right now, and I kinda doubt that I will be changing that any time soon.

Also, I need to play moar Ocarina of Time. I actually got around to buying it the other day, after all.
Fun game, you should play Majora's Mask too if you get the chance.

I got Granstream, but I'm still working on Illusion of Gaia. If you get the chance, you should try IoG as well. It's fairly short so you shouldn't have any trouble finishing it.
Lost Abysi author

Raiha_1324
11 years ago#28
I don't think it's that bad. I particularly like the story, the artwork aside from a view tweaks isn't too bad. I do hope that they get by. I'd hate to see it stop running. You know, they helped me start my site. Of course, my comic is no where near as good. ;p

The art, while generally okay most of the time, really gets bad at some points. Like, really bad. Horrendously bad. That said, the story isn't half bad, so I'm willing to keep reading it.

Chronicles is one of the few Castlevanias which I have not played.

Chronicles has three Castlevania games on it: Dracula X Chronicles (it's its own game, apparently), Rondo of Blood, and Symphony of the Night. I'm sure you've played one of the latter ones.

I doubt I'll ever play that. I'm not really into the FF7 spinoff scene right now, and I kinda doubt that I will be changing that any time soon.

I'm not that big into the spinoffs, either. Advent Children was an okay movie, and this game does look fun. Again, like Devil May Cry, as long as it's fun, I don't really care. It'll be worth it.

Fun game, you should play Majora's Mask too if you get the chance.

I've beaten both games multiple times. In fact, I now have First Prints of both of them (Golden Cartridges). See, I beat Ocarina of Time multiple times on rentals. Hence, I finally got around to buying it, as opposed to just playing a rental again. I just kind of had Majora's on an original print when I first bought it. One of my files actually has the Deus Mask or whatever that one was called. That last mask, the one that requires having all of them? Yeah; I have it.

I got Granstream, but I'm still working on Illusion of Gaia. If you get the chance, you should try IoG as well. It's fairly short so you shouldn't have any trouble finishing it.

I probably will, at some point. If nothing else, I'll probably get a ROM or something; depends on what system it's for, mostly.

DragonFistAbysi
11 years ago#29
Chronicles has three Castlevania games on it: Dracula X Chronicles (it's its own game, apparently), Rondo of Blood, and Symphony of the Night. I'm sure you've played one of the latter ones.
I've played most of the Castlevanias, including Rondo and Symphany.

I'm not that big into the spinoffs, either. Advent Children was an okay movie, and this game does look fun. Again, like Devil May Cry, as long as it's fun, I don't really care. It'll be worth it.
Personally, I'm not interested in FF7 anymore. Plus I hate hearing from whiners who want the official pronunciation for Aerith changed. My first exposure to the name, way back before it was even available in Japan, was to the canon spelling of Aerith, and I think it sounds better since it's a play on Earth.

I've beaten both games multiple times. In fact, I now have First Prints of both of them (Golden Cartridges). See, I beat Ocarina of Time multiple times on rentals. Hence, I finally got around to buying it, as opposed to just playing a rental again. I just kind of had Majora's on an original print when I first bought it. One of my files actually has the Deus Mask or whatever that one was called. That last mask, the one that requires having all of them? Yeah; I have it.
Yeah, me too, but I only have the collector's disc for GCN. I have the original map for the original Legend of Zelda as well as Manual, tho it's not in the best condition. Zelda 2 as well.

I probably will, at some point. If nothing else, I'll probably get a ROM or something; depends on what system it's for, mostly.
SNES, and there is a huge list of copies at the starting price of a penny.

Ya know how they have machine that plays Nintendo and Super Nintendo? I kinda which they had a system which included N64. Then again, it'd probably be pointless for me since I don't have any N64 games. : p
Lost Abysi author

Raiha_1324
11 years ago#30
I've played most of the Castlevanias, including Rondo and Symphany.

I see.

Personally, I'm not interested in FF7 anymore. Plus I hate hearing from whiners who want the official pronunciation for Aerith changed. My first exposure to the name, way back before it was even available in Japan, was to the canon spelling of Aerith, and I think it sounds better since it's a play on Earth.

I don't care what they do about the pronunciation. Her name will always be Aeris to me.

Yeah, me too, but I only have the collector's disc for GCN. I have the original map for the original Legend of Zelda as well as Manual, tho it's not in the best condition. Zelda 2 as well.

I tried to get that collector's disc; failed, gave up, moved on. I don't have either of the others, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's hard as hell to get your hands on nowadays. Zelda 2...I tried playing a ROM of that once, then decided to ignore it due to the fact that it was too different from the Zelda style. As far as I'm concerned, Zelda 2 isn't a Zelda game.

SNES, and there is a huge list of copies at the starting price of a penny.

Fair enough; I'll probably get a ROM anyways. Easier that way.

Ya know how they have machine that plays Nintendo and Super Nintendo? I kinda which they had a system which included N64. Then again, it'd probably be pointless for me since I don't have any N64 games. : p

No, I did not. Though, it would be nice, I admit. Maybe Wii games, too? Yes, that would be nice...would save me the trouble of finding one of those evil things.
  1. Boards
  2. Defenders of Oasis
  3. ............l.....
  • Topic Archived