• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warsong
  3. Don't wanna level select with consequences... *hi*

User Info: MonarchPaulos

MonarchPaulos
8 years ago#1
Hello I'm recently restarting Warsong and I was just wondering how often I should use the level select code, if ever, I mean if I get a character I like or have been training I cannot actually bring them back with me to a level from before then I think... and if I do I could have them REJOIN I think ... *I'm not 100% familiar with this code's effects* and finally they would be like sterile, back to when they first joined without anything I ever had built into them... isn't that right? So should I like keep leveling Garrett in level 2 over and over for best results?...
I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies one at a time! AIM: PaulostheSpy Pokemon Diamond: Paulos, 2663 8797 0773

User Info: ZSJesse

ZSJesse
8 years ago#2
Well, the data only resets on levels where the character joins up I believe.

They fixed this in Langrisser 2.
-= valesti.net =-
*Claims Nina Einstein from Code Geass*

User Info: MonarchPaulos

MonarchPaulos
8 years ago#3
But what about going back to like Stage 2... while I'm on stage 9? I would only be able to bring 2 people in such as Baldarov/etc even though my Bald is dead, what I'm saying is would I permanently lose my other generals that did not participate that time?
I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies one at a time! AIM: PaulostheSpy Pokemon Diamond: Paulos, 2663 8797 0773

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
8 years ago#4
If characters die in war song, only way get them back is go to the level they first joined.(as a rule avoid letting anyone die.) If you skip stage 5 you can actually keep Balrov.(I just do because I think it's cool keep him and have all the characters.) If you do the stage select code, you don't keep any of the experience you gain from the battle. Exp only stays if you finish the fight.

If you wanna farm for more experience, I think it's 8, the battle where your team has the enemy surrounded is a great fight to redo over and over. You can unload all your spells on them and run them over mercilessly. No characters join you so it doesn't mess up anything to go back to this fight.

Later Lance joins you in stage 11, and leaves you at stage 18. In order get the orb you need beat stage 18, but if you want lance back just go back to fight where he rejoins you.

(if my numbers are off for the stages at all forgive me as I'm answer from memory and haven't played the game in probably 5 years or more.)
Never made it as a wise man, couldnt cut it as a poor man stealing. -Nickelback
  1. Boards
  2. Warsong
  3. Don't wanna level select with consequences... *hi*
  • Topic Archived