• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sorcerer's Kingdom
  3. Started a Lets play in this game

User Info: Allanon23

Allanon23
7 years ago#1
I'm by no means an expert (I'm pretty sure I missed hidden treasure already) on the game but I've played it a lot. I plan on uploading 1 video every week day between 20-25 minutes long. Tomorrow might be a smaller episode though, we'll see. I'm about to take on the Warlock. My channel name is AllanonPlays.

In 5 years when someone next heads to this board, I hope youtube is still up lol
Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it. Current LP: Grandia HD Remaster

User Info: BallaLeonHall

BallaLeonHall
7 years ago#2
In the name of the NSC the title of ****** is bestowed upon you.
Zantetsuken!

Allanon23
7 years ago#3
It's all I've ever wanted
Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it. Current LP: Grandia HD Remaster

Allanon23
7 years ago#4
I'm uploading part 7 now and should be finishing up tomorrow if I make another long episode.
  1. Boards
  2. Sorcerer's Kingdom
  3. Started a Lets play in this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A