• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sorcerer's Kingdom
  3. Rumor about a bug?

User Info: Valhariel

Valhariel
12 years ago#1
I just want to confirm a rumor I heard about this game....apparently, when it was ported to the US the programmers introduced a bug which semi-broke the battle system. Whenever you go into combat you're only able to use one character per round, whereas every enemy has a chance to act.

Apparently, the Japanese version wasn't like this and every character got to perform an action each round....this is partly why the battles can be pretty hard later in the game, since you're expected to be using four characters and to keep them up to speed with the enemies but, because of this glitch, you're not really able to do that.

I'm not 100% sure if this is accurate but if so then it explains why some fights seem really off-balance.. Can anyone else shed some light on this, or am I just making things up?
  1. Boards
  2. Sorcerer's Kingdom
  3. Rumor about a bug?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A