• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 3
  3. The OST is fantastic in this game

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
1 year ago#1
Aqua zone one of my favorites
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
1 year ago#2
Do you mean Hydrocity Zone? That's a good one.

Ice Cap Zone is definitely my favorite. That bass line just cannot be beat.

Launch Base Zone occasionally gets stuck in my head too. It's kinda weird for last level music but it is catchy.

Also a fan of Angel Island as an opener. Went for a different style than Green Hill and Emerald Hill which I believe worked.

Marble Garden isn't too shabby either, although the level can be a bit annoying at times.

The only one I'm not really a fan of is Carnival Night. It just kinda seems like it was thrown together without thinking if it sounded like Sonic music. Not that it's a terrible song or anything, it just isn't as good as the others in my opinion.

And then just when you think you've heard them all you find out the multiplayer competitor songs are fantastic too!
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
1 year ago#3
AttackUp posted...
Do you mean Hydrocity Zone? That's a good one.

Ice Cap Zone is definitely my favorite. That bass line just cannot be beat.

Launch Base Zone occasionally gets stuck in my head too. It's kinda weird for last level music but it is catchy.

Also a fan of Angel Island as an opener. Went for a different style than Green Hill and Emerald Hill which I believe worked.

Marble Garden isn't too shabby either, although the level can be a bit annoying at times.

The only one I'm not really a fan of is Carnival Night. It just kinda seems like it was thrown together without thinking if it sounded like Sonic music. Not that it's a terrible song or anything, it just isn't as good as the others in my opinion.

And then just when you think you've heard them all you find out the multiplayer competitor songs are fantastic too!

Ohhh I need to listen the competitive ones!

Thanks for the input and the correction (hydro City indeed)
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 3
  3. The OST is fantastic in this game
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A