• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 3
  3. First transport tube in Launch Base Act 1

User Info: peach freak

peach freak
2 years ago#1
When you start Launch Base Act 1, when going right, you'll eventually run into a transport tube. Most of the time, it goes down in this U-shaped path into another area. However, once in a while, when going into it, it actually goes straight up, into this other area. When getting off here and going left, there is a tube on a pole that takes you upward when jumping in it. At the top to the left is a hidden area with a Special Stage ring.

Does anyone know how to make that transport tube go up instead of down and in that U-shaped path? 9 times out of 10 it goes down for me. I don't know if there's a certain path you have to take to get to the tube, if there's a time limit that affects what direction it goes in, if it's character specific, I've never really figured this one out. I'd like to know since it'd be nice to get that giant ring and get 50 extra rings for Super Sonic.

Thanks.
Manny Ramirez *24* 2001-2008
Thanks for the memories man.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic the Hedgehog 3
  3. First transport tube in Launch Base Act 1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A