• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
  3. I've Successfully Grown a Moustache

User Info: rd1703

rd1703
10 years ago#1
Therefore, I am now older, wiser, and the rightful ruler of the kingdom. Unfortunately, I am unable to extricate my lazy backside from my throne to oppose the ominous events and imminent dangers that threaten to destroy my world. If only I had some slow-witted errand boy... err... princely heir to lead my awesome robots to the previously mentioned threat so they could claw and blast it into oblivion. Alas, hardship is the most steadfast attendant of royalty.

User Info: mr2

mr2
10 years ago#2
Clearly you've never grown a moustache so you don't know the burden it carries.
Besides; the dude has paid his dues; his son is not going to get of easy. The kid needs to get out and meet girls anyway; how else is he going to provide grandchildren?

User Info: rd1703

rd1703
10 years ago#3
You dare to doubt the doughtiness of my monarchial moustache? I, too, met costly fees to secure this standard of hirsute heroism. Turning back beast and burden alike, in stalwart defense of my people, I have earned these whiskers. With a vigor never seen fore or since, I scattered the technorganic armies of the dreaded Mother Brain Hive and finally left that inadvertent evil of our past a crater to be enveloped under years of encroaching vegetation.

Dude paid his dues but he was short by half. He'll have to make up the difference at the bake sale.

As for the child, you must concede that he is a touch odd. He spends his days urinating off the top of the castle battlements and his evenings attempting to teach the horses to dance. He insists upon eating out of crude, square bowls made of brick and mortar and spends every noonday hour screaming at the top of his lungs. Siege weapons are his instruments for opening simple shipping crates. Do you truly believe procreation is written in those stars?

User Info: mr2

mr2
10 years ago#4
i lost you at "that inadvertent evil of our past a crater to be enveloped under years of encroaching vegetation."

the first few sentences were awesome, though

User Info: Ragn_At_Work

Ragn_At_Work
10 years ago#5
Just be glad the queens don't get them (even the ones who earn them along with the princes)!
Read the ToU! Read the stickies! Read the FAQs! Read the Help Files! Read the manual! Read a book on grammar and spelling!
You forgot to read something!
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
  3. I've Successfully Grown a Moustache
  • Topic Archived