• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blades of Vengeance
  3. Hey guys, How's everyone been?

User Info: Truck_1_0_1_

Truck_1_0_1_
11 years ago#1
Man, its been a long time since anyone came here...

I was just wondering, any of you get just as pissed as me when you make it to the final level with the Barbarian, and YOU CAN"T JUMP HIGH ENOUGH TO GET A CERTAIN KEY!!!!!

Oh man I was infuriated when this happened, but c'est la vie...
Don't you know that the best selling arcade game is WII SPORTS??-Barkisiswilling

User Info: Beleniel_91

Beleniel_91
11 years ago#2
The dragonmaster closed his account due to losing a child and ninjasrok has not been here in ages.
Gandalf would use his magic to strip Eragon of his fake form and reveal his true self... Luke Skywalker. He would then proceed to own him.-- Eon47

Truck_1_0_1_
11 years ago#3
Aw man, that's so sad to hear...

I kept in contact with him fora bit, but then for some reason, I losthis email address, and that was it.
Don't you know that the best selling arcade game is WII SPORTS??-Barkisiswilling

User Info: Beleniel_91

Beleniel_91
11 years ago#4
Well, he doesn't answer his e-mail much, but...

berionking@hotmail.com
Gandalf would use his magic to strip Eragon of his fake form and reveal his true self... Luke Skywalker. He would then proceed to own him.-- Eon47

Truck_1_0_1_
11 years ago#5
Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Blades of Vengeance
  3. Hey guys, How's everyone been?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A