• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: countryboy13

countryboy13
13 years ago#31
have to think of it, been playing it by ear in the RP topics, how far are you in time and again?
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

User Info: dragonmaster_90

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#32
1/4 of the first page. But I've been jumping about trying to look for the posts with Lowell Giddeon. I can't read it today because I am working on an essay about Barak Obama. I have nt gotten my essay back to type.
My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee welcome - The Mouth of Sauron

countryboy13
13 years ago#33
read page seven its when lowell's unstableness is shown good i think, im not good at summarizing, but he buried his family, was attacked by his best friend and partner, then watched as he was killed right in front of him. he was followed and attacked by another mage for no reason that he could tell, and went toe to toe. rescued private Mimi and got captured by the porch, the only thing that hasn't come out yet is that Lowell is in love with the princess that was killed.
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#34
Page 7? On my screen it only goes to page 3.

countryboy13
13 years ago#35
oh ok i only show about 20 posts at a time so just last page toward the bottom, when Lowell is leaving the porch

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#36
That explains it, because mine shows 50. There are a few things that confuse still. For one, what is LUE and are the Porch and Hallway in some kind of war with each other or something? Anyways, back to reading and typing my essay!

countryboy13
13 years ago#37
one of the past RP topics on the hallway was about the LUE war, LUE was life universe and everything board. in that RP the board names are cities. and no the porch and the hallway are not in a war.... not yet anyway. if they do end up in a war in the story it will be my characters fault. but if you get time to read it all, it will be clear as to what happened to Lowell

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#38
It's hard to read because I am at the school's library now and I have to keep the screen pretty small. This essay that I have to write has to be like 2 pages long and this is what I have so far:

In his speech, “The Audacity of Hope,” Obama uses rhetorical strategies to convey his purpose in his speech. Obama use the pathos appeal when he talks about the suffering of a child. This part of the speech makes the reader feel the suffering of the child and also helps understand Obama’s purpose. When he talks about the prejudice an Arab suffers he tells that we should not discriminate each other or we will not go far in this life. He mentions the suffering of senior citizens. After saying these things Obama says that when these people suffer he will also suffer. That makes strengthens his pathos appeal. This appeal is also prevalent near the end of his speech where he speaks of hope: A belief that there are better days ahead. Obama uses the logos appeal, a logical appeal, to convey his purpose. When Obama says, There is no liberal America and a conservative America there is only a United States of America. He is saying that we should not label each other as “liberal” or “conservative”.

Most of this stuff I pull out my ass trying to fill up the page and I have run out of ideas. LOLS

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#39
I'll be able to read the RP this weekend when I go to the public library.

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#40
I just finished writing my essay and I just finished skimming over the RP topic. I always thought those topics were infinitely dull, but after reading it I found out that they are pretty intresting. Maybe I should start one like that. It would feature the things in my book and might even help me with it.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A