• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dragonmaster_90

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#261
Wow, triple post....

Post 'em in this fashion...

Name of Country-- Name of Kingdom, VERY short description

Motovias-- Berion, the Kingdom of Men
Motovias-- Uklangor, the Kingdom of Forest
Orion-- Allimar, the Golden Kingdom
Satoris-- Gaira, the Kingdom of Blackness
Satoris-- Mahur, the Kingdom of Light
Thalcos-- Fallimar, the Kingdom of Hope
Thalcos-- Fellengard, the Kingdom of Despair
Nargothond-- Baya Malay Tower
Alplatin-- Lordia, the Northern Kingdom
Alplatin-- Rurion, the Western Kingdom
Alplatin-- Badurn, the Eastern Kingdom
Alplatin-- Surthon, the Southern Kingdom

I believe that is it...

PS: For the country put Underworld unless it is located in another
I'm here for you, you brave little soldier. I know your pain. Come here! You're too precious for this world. -- Sam Winchester

User Info: dark_lord_85

dark_lord_85
13 years ago#262
Looks like you didn't get a response. Well, I'll help ya if CB doesn't post. ^_^

Concerning that online game thing. I handle most of the characters. I would draw them on paper and one of the guys would work on it on his computer. As soon as DM's books hit the shelves we'll be the first to buy. Anyways, I wondered how you wanted those in the cave to look like? An example of Ankra would be a mixture of the Balrog from LOTR, and Dark Force from Phantasy Star 2, with a hint of Dark Falz from Phantasy Star 3.

In this online game you can design your own character, but I would like to create special characters so the people in the RP can use them as thanks for giving us many ideas. As another bonus, they would not even have to pay to join! Stats go as follows:

Level: What level your character is at.
Next Level: How much XP your character needs to go up a level.
Total XP: How much XP you have in total. You gain XP by killing enemies.
Ability: Your character's ability.
Race: Your character's race. (affects how stats go up and what items you can and cannot use)
Hit Points: How much damage your character can take.
Spirit Points: The higher this number is, the more powers you can use.
Damage: Total damage one of your attacks does. (can ONLY be increased by strength or EQP)
Strength: Determines how much damage your character does (higher STR = more damage you inflict)
Defense: Determines how much damage your character takes (higher DEF = less damage)
Accuracy: The higher this is, the greater chance you hits will hit.
Magic Power: Powers up your magical attacks.
Mag. Defense: Determines how much damage your character takes from magic attacks
Morale: How many hits your character can take before falling back (ranges from "Cowardly to "Fearless.")
Corruption Resistance: The higher this is the less chance agents of the Dark Power will come. This stat cannot be increased like the others. Some races have better corruption resistance than others. Example of this is how Espers have greater corruption resistance than Men and Demons.
Shield Defense: When your character carries a shield this number goes up. This will provide an extra layer of defense.

NOTE: Each time your character gains a level you are given 5 attribute points. You can distribute these points among the stats (Strength, Defense, Accuracy, Magic Power, Magic Defense)as you would like. Every 3 points(varies by race) that go in strength will raise you damage by 1 and every 3 points(varies by race) that go into Magic Power will raise the damage your spells do by 1. Every 2 points that goes into defense lowers the damage you take from physical attacks by 1(ranged as well) and every 2 points that goes into magic defense will lower the damage you take from spells by 1.
When Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicks people, they do not die of blunt trauma or tissue damage. They simply lose the will to live.

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#263
^ Awesome dude! So this game plays like Return of the King for the GBA? A good thing to add would be some type of physical attacks. You know like punches, kicks, and head butts. Things of that nature.
I'm here for you, you brave little soldier. I know your pain. Come here! You're too precious for this world. -- Sam Winchester

User Info: Swords_men

Swords_men
12 years ago#264
hey another thought have those in the topic now be persons who add to the story you kinda like characters that you help out then
for replay value have them be opened and have different missions??
a thought
Some say snowboarding is a sport. But I SAY "IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!"

dragonmaster_90
12 years ago#265
^ Wow, I completely forgot about this topic! I've been so focused on working on the notes that I did not notice how this topic was dying.

LOL, anyways, yeah. What SM, said!

dragonmaster_90
12 years ago#266
I've gotten pretty far in the book, as far as notes goes. I have written many important dates that range from Year 0-- Aterra comes to Year 1686-- Terrorking Dragomir is given Akurausa, the Golden Sword of Allimar on his 14th birthday. Now, considering Panteri's journey begins in the year 5222, I still have a long way to go, as far as date writting goes.

I still need to write the history of the kingdoms in the lands of Aterra, there are many smaller kingdoms that must also be accounted for too. Not to mention the characters, so I will be very busy before the actual book-writting can begin!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A