• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dragonmaster_90

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#251
Sent. ^_^
I'm here for you, you brave little soldier. I know your pain. Come here! You're too precious for this world. -- Sam Winchester

User Info: Swords_men

Swords_men
13 years ago#252
well i missed when Sean used that move
the other one i knew though.
so do i get 150 points?
Some say snowboarding is a sport. But I SAY "IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!"

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#253
Sure, why not. ^_^
I'm here for you, you brave little soldier. I know your pain. Come here! You're too precious for this world. -- Sam Winchester

User Info: dark_lord_85

dark_lord_85
13 years ago#254
Hey, give me some of them. You know the address...

rakklar@gmail.com
Our license plates say Oklahoma is OK because we don't know how to spell mediocre. (thanks, Game FAQS spell check)--cckcmain

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#255
You've heard the others. Remember that GBA game I let you borrow, Phantasy Star Collection? All the songs are on there, except for King of Terrors, which I sent to you just now. ^_^

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#256
Bits of info for you Airdroid...

THE DARK LORDS

Ankra, the Dark Power

Ankra is the first son of Aterra, The Creator. He was born when the God (Aterra) came to this world and brought about life in this world. He created a race of powerful beings, but Ankra, jealous of his father's power, created his own race. Ankra created the race of Men and manipulated them into destroying the kingdom Aterra created. Seirain, the mother of Ankra was killed in her sleep, thus forcing Aterra to join the war. Ankra took advantage of this and after and epic battle he killed his father. Ankra then ruled the world as the world's first "Dark Lord."

Izachrion, Noble King of Berion

Izachrion was a man of great honor. After Ankra defeated Aterra, men were seen as vile creatures by the last of the Great Race. In an attempt to clear the name of Men, he rounded up an army of Men and Espers and marched against the forces of Ankra. In the plains of Baya Malay, Izachrion and his men pressed forward and brought down the Dark Lord. But that kind of evil is not destroyed so easily and Izachrion was cursed. His heart went black and he became the Second Dark Lord. Izachrion, then created a new race, known as "Exiles." They are basicly mutilated men and are all vile.

Rakklar, the Great (a.k.a. "The White Knight"

Rakklar is a creation of Ankra. Rakklar the White Knight (as he was once known as) took it upon himself to try and defeat the Second Dark Lord, Izachrion. Rakklar went against the Exiles and after years of war, finally defeated Izachrion, but like Izachrion, Rakklar was cursed and became the Third Dark Lord. Unlike those before him, Rakklar created massive armies and had much more allies. Rakklar was also the main evil character in "The Cave" topics.

Sean, Son of Panteri

Sean was born 3 years before his father, the renown warrior Panteri, died. Sean grew up during a time of war in his country in Alplatin, so his mother sent him to Motovias, a country across the ocean from Alplatin. Sean grew up in the care of Angrond, a close friend of Panteri, and learned how to battle early in life. When he reached the age of 20 he set off on a journey, where he prevailed over great evils. He then met with the party(the one in the RP topic) and he helped us defeat the Dark Lord Rakklar (Sean delivered the final blow) and destroyed the country of Vortexia (Rakklar's country) with the super-power skill, known as Megido. After he returned to Berion, he discovered what fate held for him. He did not wish to become the Fourth Dark Lord, so he killed himself in Glaurung's Peak.

But to no avail, for Ankra came back and now we must defeat him. These are just the three Dark Lords and Sean. There are MANY other characters. I will post them later on, I've run out of time.

User Info: dark_lord_85

dark_lord_85
13 years ago#257
Hey remember that computer game a few of my buddies were working on? Well, we've decided to start it anew! Now that the Cave topic ended, I've got enough for a good length RPG. We'll be starting today. We're thinking something under the lines of an action-RPG. A hack-and-slash. We'll really put attention to the graphic so it won't look like a cartoon, but more realistic. More details as we begin planning it.
When Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicks people, they do not die of blunt trauma or tissue damage. They simply lose the will to live.

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#258
^Awesome! I'll be sure to help you in any way I can.

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#259
I am working on some notes for the book and need to know how many demon kingdoms there are. I've got Duibheagan down, but I need to know if there are any others. Also, if you see Angel could you ask her to tell you the names of the North, East, West, and Southern kingdoms, or I would just make some up on my own. Thanks, and as always you will be credited for your efforts! d^_^d

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#260
An example would be...

Cutharon, Kindom of Shadow Demons

or

Belingrond, Kingdom of the Flame Demons

You know, things of that nature. I would have done it myself, but did not want to mess with anything demon related seeing as how you were the one who came up with them.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A