• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Amber_91

Amber_91
13 years ago#241
Wow....

User Info: dragonmaster_90

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#242
Listening to Carry On Wayward Son right now. Really helps me write book. Will send song if you'd like.
You have failed, dragonmaster_90! It takes more to make a king, than a broken Elvish blade!-- hobbit086

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#243
A friend of mine is gonna give me an SP and an iPod for free. He works with a moving company and the movers get their share on items left behind. Note that they work for rich people so big TVs, a handful of iPods and other portable gaming systems, even X Boxes, PS2s and BOXES of games, furniture, and much more are for the movers to take for free. I am totally gonna work there. They get 10 dollars an hour and the tips are real good. In one day one could earn at least 200 bucks on tips alone. Hard labor and hours, but I am used to doing that kind of work so no problem.
And don't forget the Bible's sequel. Bible II: Return of The Jesus: Part I.~ Pirate_Roberts

User Info: Swords_men

Swords_men
13 years ago#244
go for and maybe you could send me an ipod
(still stuck w/ a CD player) v_v

and i already have a GBA SP there nice
Some say snowboarding is a sport. But I SAY "IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!"

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#245
I wont get that job 'till I'm 18. I'll be 17 in less than 2 weeks. But when I do get that job, I can send you guys all sorts of things.
And don't forget the Bible's sequel. Bible II: Return of The Jesus: Part I.~ Pirate_Roberts

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#246
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#247
Got like 5-min left.
And don't forget the Bible's sequel. Bible II: Return of The Jesus: Part I.-- Pirate_Roberts

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#248
Listening to some Phantasy Star music I managed to put on my computer. The Phantasy Star Series is the best RPG series hands down. My faves go as follows...

1st Death Place- Phantasy Star 2
2nd Dark Force- Phantasy Star 3
3rd Megido- Phantasy Star 3
4th Rhys' Anger- Phantasy Star 3
5th Never Dream- Phantasy Star 2
6th Violation- Phantasy Star 2
7th King of Terrors- Phantasy Star 4

Real cool songs. Two song titles should sound familiar if you've read The Cave topics closely.
I'm here for you, you brave little soldier. I know your pain. Come here! You're too precious for this world. -- Sam Winchester

User Info: Swords_men

Swords_men
13 years ago#249
i'll go with # 5 and # 7 for 300 please.
Some say snowboarding is a sport. But I SAY "IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!"

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#250
So close. It is 3 and 5.

Megido is the skill Sean used to destroy Nargothond in the Cave VI and Never Dream is the song the Necromancer wrote in the Elder Days, before Rakklar became evil.

I could e-mail you the songs if you'd like. They're all awesome.
I'm here for you, you brave little soldier. I know your pain. Come here! You're too precious for this world. -- Sam Winchester
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A