• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dragonmaster_90

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#231
What if the mask in the books is not an actual mask, but a metaphorical one. The same Seer could have erased Ikar's memory and given him a new identity. This new identity could be refered to a mask, or a veil, whichever sounds better. Just a thought....
You have failed, dragonmaster_90! It takes more to make a king, than a broken Elvish blade!-- hobbit086

User Info: countryboy13

countryboy13
13 years ago#232
yea sounds good but his appearance would have to be changed along with his memory so that no one recognized him. kind of like the game record of lodoss war that came out for the dreamcast
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#233
No idea what Lodoss is...
You have failed, dragonmaster_90! It takes more to make a king, than a broken Elvish blade!-- hobbit086

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#234
I am still rewritting Ch. 1. Right now, Panteri is in Baraia thinking about the last attack Kahara and his Exiles did on that Atshean Village.

countryboy13
13 years ago#235
anime series based loosely off of DND, has two volumes and they are both pretty good, in the game you are one of the ancient hero's who has been resurrected to stop the coming of an evil god, and through the entire game everyone who knew you before is comenting on how familiar you look
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#236
Sounds good. Is it only in the Dreamcast?

countryboy13
13 years ago#237
yea unfortunately

that game was the one reason i bought a dreamcast

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#238
That's a shame....

User Info: crossfire423

crossfire423
13 years ago#239
cool topic.
So you're writing a book, DM?
For publication, or for fun?
"Do you have any idea how many French people live in France?"-nemyulon

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#240
Started for fun, but might publish it.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A