• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dark_lord_85

dark_lord_85
13 years ago#221
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

dark_lord_85
13 years ago#222
Right....anyways, gonna post the dragons later on.
Einstein's Original Theory of Relativity: If Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicks you, your relatives will feel it.

dark_lord_85
13 years ago#223
The Seven Dragons of Ankra

Nerusse, the Father of Dragons- Nerusse has a powerful command of the elements and of dark magic. Is very smart and can manipulate the Children of Aterra to do what he pleases.

Alairia, the Mother of Dragons- Alairia has a powerful command over nature and dark magic. Alairia can manipulate nature to bring about strange creatures.

Radyrad, the Dragon of Fire- Radyrad has a strong command of fire and is the first son of Nerusse. Radyrad can also create droughts with extreme heat.

Zarimia, the Dragon of the Sky- Zarima is the first daughter of Nerusse and has a strong command of the element of wind. She can cause hurricanes and tornados at will. Can also bring about down pours.

Fallmar, the Dragon of the Lands-- Fallmar has a strong command of the earth and can cause fissures and earthquakes. Fallmar is the second son of Nerusse.

Aquarion, the Dragon of the Sea-- Aquarion is the thrid son of Nerusse and has a powerful command of the ocean. He can create tidal waves that can destroy costal cities with ease.

Meria, the Dragon of Element-- Meria is the second daughter of Nerusse and is also the youngest of the five children. Meria has a strong command of the elements like her father.
Our license plates say Oklahoma is OK because we don't know how to spell mediocre. (thanks, Game FAQS spell check)--cckcmain

User Info: Swords_men

Swords_men
13 years ago#224
what about my self?

Swords_men the Golden Dragon. the last of all dragons and has the ability to shoot spikes. also is the first to have human blood allowing me to be in a human form
A KNIGHT'S CODE IS HIS HONOR
AS IS MY CODE IS MY HONOR

User Info: dragonmaster_90

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#225
After going over a few notes and looking at some character bios, I realized that the character that fits you most is Anrgrond Nerual, leader of the Dragon Circle Swordsmen. Angrond is a descendant of Izarol, brother of Izachrion, which makes him related to Panteri. Not sure what the relation is. It is some kind of cousin, but not sure.

Angrond carries a sword that was given to him by Gurthang, son of Gartheg. Gurthang is an Esper Warrior that Angrond and Panteri meet in the far away land of Satoris.
You have failed, dragonmaster_90! It takes more to make a king, than a broken Elvish blade!-- hobbit086

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#226
News about darklord_85:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=302&topic=39289211
You have failed, dragonmaster_90! It takes more to make a king, than a broken Elvish blade!-- hobbit086

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#227
I have finally found time to work on the book. It has been a few weeks since I last worked on it. Right now I am editing a few things, mainly in Chapter 1.

User Info: countryboy13

countryboy13
13 years ago#228
yea DM, CB is Mordred

he made the alternate idenity because he was too well known as mordred and recognizable because of his father who is the archangel who risked everything in trying to reach his son that was being raised in the abyss. so morpheus created the mask to hide him from everyone so that he would look like any other demon and had been that way since he was a small baby to hide who he truly was. his brothers and sisters knew the truth and they raised him because their mother wanted nothing to do with him. but they never called him countryboy only runt. if there are any other quiestions feel free to ask but like your story CB has always been a work in progress.
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#229
Let see if I understand...

CB and Mordred are one, and your father is an Archangel that risked everything to reach you in the Abyss, or Duibheagan as it is called i the books. Morpheus created a "mask" that was to hide your identity,which, you bore it since childhood. Your kin knew the truth, but still raised you because your mother would not take you.

I'll put this in the books, but it will make no sense in Panteri's journey, I will place it in Ikar's journey. Ikar is a demon who seeks to free Duibheagan from Kahara's rule.

I still cannot decide on your character in the books, not sure whether you will be Ikar Relegrost, or another character. It is up to you to decide.

User Info: countryboy13

countryboy13
13 years ago#230
yea he had no knowledge of who his father was and since his older siblings raised him he always assumed he was a full demon.
if you want for real fun make it so that a seer appraches his father and tells him of a son that doen't exist in the abyss just to send him there where he is captured and CB's mom seduces him. just a thought your choice to use it or not you know. that would explain why his father has stopped looking for him and the mask was made so that no one would realize he was the one that was destined to stop lassic, or whoever they are called in your books.
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A