• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: countryboy13

countryboy13
13 years ago#21
how about Lowell Giddeon, as for personality no one really trusts him cause he has a sick sense of humor, you know like sending people through the wrong portal just cause he doesn't like something about them. but thats just a thought your the writer and have final say
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

User Info: dragonmaster_90

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#22
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#23
Here he goes:

Lowell Giddeon

Race: Motovian =)
Weapons: Swords, Bows
Specialty: Necross Gate traveler

Story: He was a Layan Ranger (because the planet Laya is in the Motovian Kingdom they are considered Motovians), but after the Rangers were crushed by the Motovian Army the survivors were sent to the Casba Cave to die. The exit of the cave was sealed up by the magic of Veheli Spellcaster, a powerful wizard. They all knew that the only way to get out was to go to the other side. The Rangers feared what was on the other side, because that was Necromancer's domain. They knew that if they went there they would be killed, but that did not stop Lowell Giddeon, he and his 3 best friends ventured through Casba Cave and finally reached Baya Malay Valley, Necromancer's turf. In that valley they saw the tower honoring the Necromancer and decided to enter it. After they reached the top of the tower they saw the Necromancer's Shrine and a portal to the Underworld. They entered the portal and wound up getting captured by Lassic. (at this point Lassic decleared war on the Motovian Kingdom) Lowell Giddeon's buddies got executed and their souls were lost. Lowell Giddeon managed to escape the Underworld desguised as one of Lassic's soilders and was now free!! He now roams the Black Forest, which is near the Motovian Castle.

Sorry for the wall of text. What do you think?
My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee welcome - The Mouth of Sauron

countryboy13
13 years ago#24
works for me just one thing, can it be mace instead of a sword?
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

countryboy13
13 years ago#25
oh and have you been reading time and again in the hallway? its a RP that im in, maybe you could have him act like i have been in there. Random and sort of crazy.

User Info: Zoey_09

Zoey_09
13 years ago#26
I've read DM's books before (you could probably tell by my sig) and they're not half-bad. Even if he wasn't my boyfriend I would still think they were good.

I always tell him to talk to a publisher of some kind, but he never listens.
Remember this day Orion rats! Today you ways shall pass into legend!!--Motovian King Panteri

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#27
From what I've read, you done a good job at making him act that way. Anyways would you mind summing up the story so far? I only got 40 min. left and I doubt I could be able to read all that in time. I'll post a summary of my books in a while.

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#28
Here's a list of more good guys:

"**"--my brother's character

=================
Union of the Warriors
=================

Panteri-- The Motovian King. Is currently leading a fleet of ships to Orion Kingdom.
**Juery Dragon-- Panteri's friend and main character in my little bro's books. Is currently in the Tabard Mountans south of Orion Kingdom
**Chad Chain-- Is with Juery
**Leok Lee Thompson-- Is with Juery
Gregory House-- Is with Panteri
**Taffy Laffymaffitte--Is with Juery
Jorge Cisneros-- Is working for Terror, King of Orion Kingdom. He will become good, but not yet

=================
Other Characters
=================

Ninjasrok-- Named after a GameFAQS member. Check the hurt n heal above this topic. He is the Captain of Motovias. He is leading another fleet of ships south of Orion Kingdom

A.C.-- Named after a girl I like. I will not write her full name. She's the only Esper, Panteri has met so far. She is currently in Alplatin trying to convince the High Esper King to give Panteri the weapon of Alplatose.

The Wizard Soothsayer-- He helped The Layan Rangers escape from Casba Cave. He also helped Panteri escape the Cave when he got trapped in there. He is also Veheli's teacher.

Veheli Spellcaster-- A powerful wizard that is traveling with the Sol Army to Orion Kingdom

Rano Saenz-- He helped Panteri escape from the Ancans when Panteri got trapped in the Ancan Pit. He is dead.

Sheena Alucard-- She led the Rangers out of Casba Cave, after Lowell went away. She convinced the Rangers to help destroy the Orion Kingdom

I cannot remember anymore. Panteri's list of allies is very thin.

=================
The Kings
=================

Rune-- King of Sol

Sirius Black-- King of Satoris

Zero Lord-- King of Uklangoria

**Terror Dragon-- King of Orion (evil)

Panteri-- King of Motovias

countryboy13
13 years ago#29
its hard to summarize, just that he has lost everything and everyone that he held dear in a short period of time and now he knows that no one trusts him even though he is trying to help them

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#30
I my books I'll try to develop Lowell Giddeon's character more. Keep telling me stuff about him.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A