• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dark_lord_85

dark_lord_85
13 years ago#1
In case anyone's confused:

DM= dragonmaster

(assuming they come)
SM= Swords_men
DS= Dross_Scorpian
CB= countryboy_13

In this topic DM will discuss his book. I know Zoey has read it already so let's see what you guys think.
I am the Dark Lord

User Info: Zoey_09

Zoey_09
13 years ago#2
Lookin' forward to DM's book.
Remember this day Orion rats! Today you ways shall pass into legend!!--Motovian King Panteri

User Info: countryboy13

countryboy13
13 years ago#3
somebody mention my name?
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

User Info: Swords_men

Swords_men
13 years ago#4
this should be a good book
(would buy)
A KNIGHT'S CODE IS HIS HONOR
AS IS MY CODE IS MY HONOR& OH YEAH....GO SABRES!!!!

User Info: dark_lord_85

dark_lord_85
13 years ago#5
Wow, you guys actually showed up this time.
I am the Dark Lord

User Info: countryboy13

countryboy13
13 years ago#6
this time? you mean there was a last time?
OK let me get this straight. I no longer have to fear the monster under the bed when I AM the monster?

User Info: dragonmaster_90

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#7
Yeah. I posted the link for a topic like this in The Cave, but no one showed up so I deleted the topic. This is the 4th one I made. First one was at the RP board, VERY bad idea, then one at the WOTES Board, one at the Porch and now this one.

Okay about my books, for the past 4-5 years I've been writing books. They fall under the fantasy genre. I am on Part 4 right now. I'll will write about my book here.
My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee welcome - The Mouth of Sauron

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#8
These are the Kingdoms, they consist of a series of planets linked together by the Necross Gates, which are basicly portals. The gates lead you to the Underworld where there are more gates and you enter one to go to another planet.

MOTAVIA REALM

Motovian Kingdom
Motovias
Landen
Orakio
Laya

Orion Kingdom
Orion
Luster
Hazaak
Silence
something else, but I forget

Sol Kingdom
Sol

Satori Kingdom
Satoris

Uklangorian Kingdom
Uklangoria
Anorien
Terminus

These are all the Kingdoms of Motavia. You guys are already familiar with one of these planets. Terminus. That is where the Specter Cave is and also where we are in the Cave topic.

I'll list the characters and a bit more info a bit later.

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#9
These are the rest of the Realms ad Kingdoms.

ELDER REALM

Elder Kingdom

All the planets in our solar system. Earth is the only one with life in it

NECROSS REALM

Entavian Kingdom

Entavia

Esper Kingdom

Alplatin

Necrovian Kingdom

Necrovia

Remember the Sword of Alplatose? The one SM found in the cave? It belonged to the Queen of the Espers in Alplatin.

dragonmaster_90
13 years ago#10
The original versions of my book suck, that's why I am doing the Rewritten Versions to fix all the mistakes I did in the original one. Okay so if you guys got any questions about what I am about to post, please ask.

My brother is also writting his own books. Here's a list of all the characters in the book. There's no particular order. Characters with (**) beside their name are my brother's.

Oh yes how could I forget. None of these guys are human. They're like a mix between man and animal.

Panteri-- Main character in my books. Uses a sword.
**Juery Dragon-- Main character in my brother's books. Uses an axe and has been Panteri's friend for a long time
**Chad Chain-- A short guy that uses a kunai with chain. Juery resently met him in my little bro's books.
**Leok Lee Thompson-- A tall guy that uses a Greatsword and a shield. His fighting skills are similar to Panteri's
Gregory House(joke name, but I'll change it in the RV)-- A dude that uses a mace to fight.
**Taffy Laffymaffitte(again a joke name)-- A little guy that uses his claws to kill.
Jorge Cisneros(name of my cousin)-- A short fat guy that uses two Battle Axes

shoot the the bell rung. I'll post more later
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A