• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alisia Dragoon
  3. Trying to bring interest of this game back

User Info: CaretakerGamer

CaretakerGamer
2 years ago#1
I recently have started collecting for the genesis and have acquired Alisia Dragoon and I am planning on making a YouTube video about it to get some demand for it to come to any console or online shop. Do you think that this game should make a comeback in some way?
Keep on Gaming!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoLAUSmnD3F5iZWKGtzA0w

User Info: SpiralDrift

SpiralDrift
2 years ago#2
It's high on my long, long list of Sega Genesis classics that deserve a revival.

If the skyrocketing prices are any indication there are still a lot of people out there who still love this game. I was lucky enough to get a copy when it was still relatively cheap but it seems to go up every time I check it now, currently at about $85.
Do unto others what your parents did to you.

CaretakerGamer
2 years ago#3
SpiralDrift posted...
It's high on my long, long list of Sega Genesis classics that deserve a revival.

If the skyrocketing prices are any indication there are still a lot of people out there who still love this game. I was lucky enough to get a copy when it was still relatively cheap but it seems to go up every time I check it now, currently at about $85.

Wow! Feeling lucky that I got it for $50 with the case, no manual though. Interesting how the Japanese box art is drastically different than the NA version. So far collecting for the genisis is becoming very interesting!
Keep on Gaming!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoLAUSmnD3F5iZWKGtzA0w

SpiralDrift
2 years ago#4
The different box art could have been due to Sega publishing it in the US and Game Arts publishing it themselves in Japan. I suppose that could make the JP art the more "official" version.

CaretakerGamer
2 years ago#5
SpiralDrift posted...
The different box art could have been due to Sega publishing it in the US and Game Arts publishing it themselves in Japan. I suppose that could make the JP art the more "official" version.

Always wondered if this was a hidden "anime" game because of the box art differences haha
Keep on gaming!

SpiralDrift
2 years ago#6
I never managed to beat this game. I always got stuck on the final boss fight. I'm not sure if there's a trick to beating them but I just could never do it.

Just recently I started playing again and I'm dying now after just a few levels. This game is even harder than I remembered.
  1. Boards
  2. Alisia Dragoon
  3. Trying to bring interest of this game back
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A