• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Quest for Quintana Roo
  3. Does anybody want to actually talk about this game?

User Info: guy12345

guy12345
1 year ago#1
I hate when situations like this happen: you milennial punks take a "dead" board and think you can make it your own little playground

Now, about Quintana Roo, I'm playing it on my ColecoVision Flashback. What am I supposed to be doing in this game? I'm walking around with a torch, can't seem to walk up the temple stairs, what's the objective of this game?

User Info: snowblind

snowblind
1 year ago#2
We're too old to be millennials.
Yeah, he's a freaking idiot. I don't know how I put up with him.

guy12345
1 year ago#3
I was born in the 70s

User Info: Fred_VII

Fred_VII
1 year ago#4
guy12345 posted...
I was born in the 70s

So was I.
Great thing about this armor... Could be anybody inside...
*Virtual Grunt of the Digital Age*

guy12345
1 year ago#5
Then why don't you want to talk about ColecoVision?

User Info: Fred_VII

Fred_VII
1 year ago#6
1. We came to this board through a series of other boards due to rule changes and other events.

2. Our discussions cover many older systems. Typically not that old, as while I played systems from that era, my love of home consoles really took off in the mid to late eighties with the NES. Before then I have memories of playing really, really bad games on home systems.

Right now I tend not to play many games due to focusing I my education, but when I have time, I actually tend to play through older system games.

I enjoy recording different game footage for fun. Mainly endings and intros, though there is "secrets" video I made for the NES Super Mario Bros for a friend who didn't know such things existed.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheACcam

You'll see a lot of footage from games of the time period I mentioned. Not a lot of videos, again because of a lack of time.
Great thing about this armor... Could be anybody inside...
*Virtual Grunt of the Digital Age*

User Info: snowblind

snowblind
1 year ago#7
What's a.. Colecovision?
Yeah, he's a freaking idiot. I don't know how I put up with him.

guy12345
1 year ago#8
snowblind posted...
What's a.. Colecovision?

The greatest system ever, dominated its time. Would have been as popular as the NES not for the crash of 83
  1. Boards
  2. Quest for Quintana Roo
  3. Does anybody want to actually talk about this game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A