• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp
  3. So how bout those Mets

User Info: billyb2004

billyb2004
4 years ago#41
That's what I was thinking too but the Giants are on a roll. The Blue Jays are playing really well too and so are your Astros.

User Info: downtime

downtime
4 years ago#42
Springer has really been a pleasant surprise to me for the Astros. I knew they liked him for his hitting but his fielding has been almost as impressive.

billyb2004
4 years ago#43
Sounds like the future looks good for the Astros with their promising young players playing well so far.

downtime
4 years ago#44
Last night with the rain out of the Angels Indians on ESPN they were jumping around to various games and they actually showed a inning of the Nationals Astros game on ESPN!

billyb2004
4 years ago#45
And I didn't get to see it. >_>

downtime
4 years ago#46
Well, the Astros lost so you didn't really miss much...>_>

billyb2004
4 years ago#47
And their game wasn't on in my area anyway.

downtime
4 years ago#48
That is the big problem I have with the Astros...their games are never on...unless they play the Rangers then I can see them on the Rangers network...>_>

billyb2004
4 years ago#49
They don't air any of their games on the local channels? Whenever the Yankees or Mets games are broadcasted on the local channel in New York, it's also on the same network here just under our local call letters and nickname.

downtime
4 years ago#50
The Astros and Rockets signed a deal with Comcast to set up their own network. The problem is Comcast is just in a few cities here in Texas, in fact they only cover 40% of the Houston area. The new network also doesn't have a carry deal with the bigger providers here either, so no broadcasts make it out of Houston.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp
  3. So how bout those Mets
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Lucky number 13billyb2004 (M)1085/23 3:21AM