• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp
  3. So how bout those Mets

User Info: billyb2004

billyb2004
5 years ago#1
They are 7-7 and if they win today they will be above .500.

We kinda forgot about this board. <_<

User Info: downtime

downtime
5 years ago#2
>_<

Yeah, Astros have at least been competitive in every game this year so far but one. They were leading last night 4-2 but KC came back against the bullpen and won 6-4. Their record is 5-10 now but they don't look near as bad as they did last year.

billyb2004
5 years ago#3
Go Astros!

The Yankees turned a triple play in last night's game against Tampa and since I didn't turn the game on when it started, I turned to it right after they did the triple play. They were talking about it in the top of the third inning and I couldn't believe I missed it. <_<

downtime
5 years ago#4
I just saw the replay. It was the old style triple play! 6-4-3!

billyb2004
5 years ago#5
Since then the Yankees haven't played too well against the Rays but right now they are up 5-1 in the 12th.

downtime
5 years ago#6
Well, the Astros aren't exactly tearing up the AL West...*sigh*

billyb2004
5 years ago#7
The Yankees/Red Sox rivalry continues tonight... should be a good pitching duel with Tanaka and Lester.

downtime
5 years ago#8
Yeah, I will be switching between the Yankees/Red Sox and the NBA playoffs...I hope the remote can handle it...>_>

billyb2004
5 years ago#9
Yeah, my remote has been getting a workout. Last night's Yankees/Red Sox game wasn't that good since the Yankees lost and that incident with Pineda's neck substance was surprising.

downtime
5 years ago#10
Yeah, ESPN kept showing the before and after pictures of Pineda from the first inning to the second...did he think no one would notice?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp
  3. So how bout those Mets
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Lucky number 13billyb2004 (M)1095/24 8:54AM