• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tomba42

Tomba42
13 years ago#21
I know how both getting bored and wandering are, yes..

Aren't we really all wandering, just a little bit? On the inside?
I'd never be jealous of a ten-year-old girl with a full mustache. -Moth366 (AIM on 10/19/05) Pengo is board 586763

User Info: downtime

downtime
13 years ago#22
Yes, I have to agree. Wandering and looking seem to be the hallmarks of not only my time here at GameFAQ's but my real life also.
My memories are fading just as tears in the rain.

User Info: ActJef1077

ActJef1077
13 years ago#23
definitely
Call me Jeff! Official midget of The Book Club
If you paint a W on each of your buttcheeks and do cartwheels it will say WoW MoM WoW! -C Bar

downtime
13 years ago#24
Yesterday was a classic example. I was bored and just started re doing the Amiga systems even though I had planned to do 3DO. Not as many boards on the Amiga system but I still didn't finish.

My memories are fading just as tears in the rain.

Tomba42
13 years ago#25
I vaguely remember a topic here but not much beyond that.

It was one of those beautiful car accident topics you couldn't stop staring at, if I recall. It's much more sedate here now.

I can't recall where I was in Amiga, somewhere around D.
I'd never be jealous of a ten-year-old girl with a full mustache. -Moth366 (AIM on 10/19/05) Pengo is board 586763

downtime
13 years ago#26
*sigh*

I love topics like that. The accident ones you just can't help but watch not the sedate ones.

Although, most of the topics I seem to be involved in are what could best be called sedate. Maybe I just have that effect on topics.

:(

User Info: Master_Kamek

Master_Kamek
13 years ago#27
OH YEAH!
*insert gs10 smiley here*

downtime
13 years ago#28
M'mmkay...well, lets see if we can bring others in.

Free Cake!

Tomba42
13 years ago#29
I'm sold. Give me some of that baked goodness.
I'd never be jealous of a ten-year-old girl with a full mustache. -Moth366 (AIM on 10/19/05)
Visit Iconia. C'mon! It's fun! Go there!

downtime
13 years ago#30
Yes!

I have several varieties. What would you like?

Plus, there is free punch also!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Lucky number 13billyb2004 (M)1075/17 3:36PM