• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ms. Pac-Man
  3. Another year, another E3: Coronavirus edition 2.

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
4 months ago#1
It looks like E3 will be virtual this year. Here is what the schedule looks like:

https://e3expo.com/news/e3-news/e3-2021-schedule-and-fan-registration

I wonder if Bethesda is finally going to reveal the next Elder Scrolls game? It's only been 10 years since Skyrim came out. I guess what's a few more years right? And will Nintendo unveil it's new Switch Pro? Or does it even exist? One thing I'd like to see is Microsoft reviving its backwards compatible titles. I have quite a few original Xbox and Xbox 360 games that I wouldn't mind being able to play on my Xbox One. That's one of the reasons I've been drifting away from Sony lately. It would be nice to just have a system that played everything but I guess that's a pipe dream. I would settle for at least a system that can play it's legacy catalog. Oh well. We'll see what happens!
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

User Info: bohdave

bohdave
4 months ago#2
Wow, E3 kinda came and went this year and I didn't even notice! I don't even know what to say, I really have no idea what was announced. I guess I need to look it all up, if I can gather up enough motivation that is. How about yourself? Anything catch your eye?
So let this new disaster come. It only makes one more.

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
3 months ago#3
Yeah... you summed it up pretty well! This was very underwhelming! I don't even know.... Nothing really exciting except for maybe a few seconds of vague new Zelda footage. Yay?? Pheh. There's always next year I guess. The way things are going, there better not be a Coronavirus edition 3 for these topics!
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

User Info: bohdave

bohdave
3 months ago#4
I watched a couple of summary videos and yeah, not a lot to talk about. Breath of the Wild 2 does indeed look interesting, even though, as with the original I won't actually be able to play it, not being a Switch owner. I hope they don't actually call it Breath of the Wild 2 though. I know it makes sense since it's a direct sequel but I would prefer an original name. Having a numeral in a Zelda game (the modern ones at least) just looks odd and out of place to me. Same thing with Mario Galaxy 2 come to think of it.

It's pretty sad to admit but the only thing that really perked my interest was Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster. It seems to be Steam and mobile only right now but I can't imagine they won't port it to consoles later down the road.
So let this new disaster come. It only makes one more.
  1. Boards
  2. Ms. Pac-Man
  3. Another year, another E3: Coronavirus edition 2.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A