• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ms. Pac-Man
  3. Another year, another E3: Coronavirus edition.

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
5 months ago#1
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2020/03/e3-2020-has-been-canceled/

Been following E3 since 2000. I always looked forward to the cool previews and whatnot. Now? Oy vey. I mean, I guess when there is Youtube and every company kinda does their own thing, do we need an E3 anymore? Still, I hope it comes back.
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

User Info: bohdave

bohdave
4 months ago#2
While I've never been one to "look forward" to E3 per se, it was exciting to have a bunch of new trailers and game footage all released around the same time and it was convenient to have it all in one place. Still, if E3 really is dead, whether just for this year or long-term, I don't think it's that much of a big deal. The info will still get out, it will just be staggered throughout the year via individual streams or events or whatever. Less convenient sure but with social media and YouTube and word of mouth I doubt anything will fly under the radar and be missed.
So let this new disaster come. It only makes one more.

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
4 months ago#3
That's true. It's like video game magazines. Used to be the only way you could get information. But now? What IS the point except for pretty pictures and how the information is presented? Oh well.
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred
  1. Boards
  2. Ms. Pac-Man
  3. Another year, another E3: Coronavirus edition.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A