• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ms. Pac-Man
  3. Corona virus topic

User Info: Bubbagump

Bubbagump
1 month ago#61
Wow! I'm glad things are that much better! And so glad you got to see her on her 90th! I bet that was extra special. Sad to say things are as bad as they were here if not worse than last year. We were down to just a hundred or so infections a day but now we're back up to 2000+ plus. We're kind of in the epicenter of the Bible Belt and anti-mask/anti-vaccine viewpoints. I don't think even half the population has gotten the jab. People are instead taking horse de-wormer, which literally makes you poop out your own intestinal lining. Local officials have had to warn people against it, it's crazy! Ah well. It can only get better I guess...
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

User Info: bohdave

bohdave
1 month ago#62
Better to poop out your own guts than to inject a microchip so the Man can spy on you I guess? Man, that's pretty crazy though, I had no idea things were so bad!
So let this new disaster come. It only makes one more.

Bubbagump
1 month ago#63
Yeah, it's insane. Here's an article talking about it. This might be the most Oklahoma headline ever:

"Oklahoma's ERs are so backed up with people overdosing on ivermectin that gunshot victims are having to wait to be treated, a doctor says"

https://www.insider.com/oklahomas-emergency-rooms-are-clogged-with-people-overdosing-on-ivermectin-2021-9
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred

bohdave
2 weeks ago#64
Covid stress has taken a back seat lately to various shortages that we're suffering because of a lack of HGV drivers for the deliveries - most seriously fuel. The panic buying has been ridiculous with people queuing for hours outside of fuel stations (the ones that haven't run dry yet) and various viral videos have come out of people filling up rows of jerrycans stuffed in the backs of their cars or even emptying out water bottles onto the floor so they can use them (despite it being illegal and extremely dangerous). Idiots!

Oh well, never mind about that, the new Bond movie is out so yay Britain!!

Bubbagump
5 days ago#65
That sounds pretty bad! Are things getting better at all or is this just going to be the new normal for a while?

bohdave
4 days ago#66
There may be the odd fuel shortage still in the south-east in or around London but it's basically back to normal now thankfully. Now though there are rumblings of various shortages that will be heading our way in time for Christmas like meat and even toys! Well, we've seen people brawling over toilet paper and fuel in recent times, we may as well make Jingle All the Way a reality and start fighting over action figures too.

Seriously though the media have a lot to answer for. If they just keep their traps shut or at least tone it down a bit, panic buying wouldn't even happen! But what can you do? It's the media. They're not supposed to keep their traps shut. Catch 22.
  1. Boards
  2. Ms. Pac-Man
  3. Corona virus topic
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A