• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Relax
  3. Outer Worlds

User Info: Conner4REAL

Conner4REAL
1 week ago#21
I was excited for it until I found out it was only 1p view.
"I pet my dog I don't eat it" ~ Lemone

User Info: NotBot

NotBot
1 week ago#22
DrJawless posted...
I not really feeling it...
Maybe I just don’t enjoy shooters anymore.
The dialogue and choices are great, but the combat feels a little meh.

Make a leader build and play it as a first person tactical party management game instead then. TTD barely drains when you aren’t moving or shooting anything.
sigs Are Almost As Stupid As Irony- NotBot, 2000xx
http://www.last.fm/user/wilfordbrimley

NotBot
1 week ago#23
Lunar_Savage posted...
Parvati is fantastic.

Also...I really don't want to waste a perk on pack mule, but inventory management is a pain in my ass until I can store s*** on my ship.

I'm thinking:

Traveler, strider, cheetah, precision, and resilient. But trading resilient for pack mule is on my mind.

Strider and cheetah are nice but their effects aren’t cumulative so cheetah tends to be the better of the two. If precision is the ally crit chance one I’d only worry about that if you have good leader stats.

Parvati is aight but not worthy of how the fanbase seems to have collectively lost their **** for her, on Reddit at least.

User Info: DrJawless

DrJawless
1 week ago#24
NotBot posted...
DrJawless posted...
I not really feeling it...
Maybe I just don’t enjoy shooters anymore.
The dialogue and choices are great, but the combat feels a little meh.

Make a leader build and play it as a first person tactical party management game instead then. TTD barely drains when you aren’t moving or shooting anything.

I should’ve done that. I wonder if there is a respec option
I'd imagine some quack telling you that you have "multiple personalities" and "psychotic tendencies" would be pretty annoying. - Fishystick

User Info: Lunar_Savage

Lunar_Savage
1 week ago#25
NotBot posted...
Lunar_Savage posted...
Parvati is fantastic.

Also...I really don't want to waste a perk on pack mule, but inventory management is a pain in my ass until I can store s*** on my ship.

I'm thinking:

Traveler, strider, cheetah, precision, and resilient. But trading resilient for pack mule is on my mind.

Strider and cheetah are nice but their effects aren’t cumulative so cheetah tends to be the better of the two. If precision is the ally crit chance one I’d only worry about that if you have good leader stats.

Parvati is aight but not worthy of how the fanbase seems to have collectively lost their **** for her, on Reddit at least.

Didn't notice they don't stack. Almost level 30 now anyway. And I took a few flaws. I heard the respec doesn't give you the extra feat points and you keep the flaws anyway. So...no respec for me. Stuck with it.

Precision has served me well, which is nice since I didn't invest much in leadership...my crew rarely meets anything that is a problem.

Parvati is cool and all but Vicar Max I have found an interesting character as he developed. The others are fun too of course. And I'm wondering if SAM is going to have a dlc side quest.
Number of Mega Cookies given: (::::) 29
*Tips top hat, adjusts monocle, and walks away with a cane.* And yes, that IS Mr. Peanut laying unconscious on the curb
DrJawless posted...
I should’ve done that. I wonder if there is a respec option

There is. In your ship's engineering section (where the workbench is), go up the ladder and around the catwalk, there is a respec station. (You can also get to the catwalk via the kitchen and climbing down the ladder at the back, which will put you on the catwalk level. Go to the right from that direction, and you'll see it at the far end.)
Eevee-like Dragon Type: Make it happen, GameFreak!!
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub; ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
(message deleted)

NotBot
3 days ago#28
Lunar_Savage posted...
Didn't notice they don't stack. Almost level 30 now anyway. And I took a few flaws. I heard the respec doesn't give you the extra feat points and you keep the flaws anyway. So...no respec for me. Stuck with it.

Precision has served me well, which is nice since I didn't invest much in leadership...my crew rarely meets anything that is a problem.

Parvati is cool and all but Vicar Max I have found an interesting character as he developed. The others are fun too of course. And I'm wondering if SAM is going to have a dlc side quest.

yeah max really grows on you. I hated him at first but he was my favorite by the end.

User Info: Red_Rosemon

Red_Rosemon
1 day ago#29
Max is awesome, I love his one liners when using his companion ability.
Red Rosemon: You are missing out on the best boobs in town right now.

User Info: HatchetHound

HatchetHound
1 day ago#30
I'm somewhat disappointed in the character faces. Though they do end up looking better in game.

I spent a few hours this morning trying to make something I was happy with before I went to bed. I'm finally starting it for real in a little bit.
Amen, Hallelujah, and peanut butter.
  1. Boards
  2. Relax
  3. Outer Worlds
  • Post New Message