What games are you currently playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Relax
  3. What games are you currently playing?

User Info: Lunar_Savage

Lunar_Savage
7 months ago#31
I'm trying to get through Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. But...it's so formulaic. Part of me is bored to tears. Maybe I demand too much out of my RPGs.

Fallout 4 is still on my list.

Mirrors Edge Catalyst is there too.
Number of Mega Cookies given: (::::) 29
*Tips top hat, adjusts monocle, and walks away with a cane.* And yes, that IS Mr. Peanut laying unconscious on the curb

User Info: ArchApple

ArchApple
7 months ago#32
I spent 4 hours setting up Tale of Two Wastelands with a bunch of QoL mods yesterday as well as texture overhauls. It seems to be stable after initial errors and CTDs due to Groovatron and Project Solid conflicts that have been resolved after installing Solid Project OVER Groovatron
The Fallen Apple Has Returned With The Army Of DarkSeeds

User Info: Rikiaz

Rikiaz
7 months ago#33
I forgot to add I’m also actively playing Fire Emblem Heroes and modding Oblivion (still in the planning process)
From the depths, the thing they called Worm King did rise.
Nirn itself did scream in the Mages' and Necromancers' war.

ArchApple
7 months ago#34
Rikiaz posted...
I forgot to add I’m also actively playing Fire Emblem Heroes and modding Oblivion (still in the planning process)

Yo what mods for Oblivion you using? I just started that process recently too

Rikiaz
7 months ago#35
ArchApple posted...
Rikiaz posted...

Oscuro’s Oblivion Overhaul, DarnUI, Enhanced Economy, Vanilla Combat Enhanced, Balanced Magic (edited to my liking), and a few minor mods, and I’m making my own mod that changes a few things as well as balancing the DLC to be in line with OOO.
Thinking of playing an old school style Bard/Hero type character.

ArchApple
7 months ago#36
Rikiaz posted...
ArchApple posted...
Rikiaz posted...

Oscuro’s Oblivion Overhaul, DarnUI, Enhanced Economy, Vanilla Combat Enhanced, Balanced Magic (edited to my liking), and a few minor mods, and I’m making my own mod that changes a few things as well as balancing the DLC to be in line with OOO.

Dude sick! I'm pretty unfamiliar with Oblivion but I got the combat enhancement mod and some graphical mods, I'll have to check out some of the ones you listed!

Currently dealing with stuttering in Tale of Two Wastelands, apparently NVSR causes crashes on Windows 10 and ENBoost can cause stuttering with 4gb versions of New Vegas. Gonna have to give that a go tonight

Rikiaz
7 months ago#37
ArchApple posted...
Rikiaz posted...
ArchApple posted...
Rikiaz posted...

Dude sick! I'm pretty unfamiliar with Oblivion but I got the combat enhancement mod and some graphical mods, I'll have to check out some of the ones you listed!

Currently dealing with stuttering in Tale of Two Wastelands, apparently NVSR causes crashes on Windows 10 and ENBoost can cause stuttering with 4gb versions of New Vegas. Gonna have to give that a go tonight

I’ve played once with Take of Two Wastelands. I didn’t have a problem with stuttering but I have to play on Medium settings cause my old laptop is the only computer I can play on until I save up money for a nice desktop.
(message deleted)

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
7 months ago#39
Renegade posted...
GujinKami posted...
snip

Gujin, I couldn't help but notice that you've been an unfortunate victim of Amazon's classic shipping mishaps. They seem to have mistakenly sent you the inferior Asuka Langley card sleeves instead of the significantly higher quality Ayanami Rei ones.

As a fervent supporter of consumer rights I have to insist that you return those disgusting sleeves immediately and demand that the correct items (see below) be sent to you as soon as possible.

https://i.imgur.com/yLgnyyD.jpg

Die.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/39lX5ve.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9S9glYE.png http://i.imgur.com/jchyRfp.jpg

User Info: Renegade

Renegade
7 months ago#40
GujinKami posted...
Die.

<3
http://i.imgur.com/PELu7.png [] http://i.imgur.com/Um6Qk.png
  1. Boards
  2. Relax
  3. What games are you currently playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived