• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. Football Board ESPN NFL Fantasy League, does anyone remember it?

User Info: topgypsy

topgypsy
1 month ago#41
number10 posted...
Don't want to confuse this further but the site is set for 2100 GMT. That's 2200 UK time.

I take it that its that then? Don't mind either way, just don't want to be an hour early to it.

The little countdown timer has 4 hours from now, which is 9pm.
Sometimes those sites can confuse GMT and BST but going to by timer it should start at 9pm.

User Info: heatmon930

heatmon930
1 month ago#42
4 hours from now yeah.

Haven't done any preparation. Just gonna pull up some draft rankings and go from there lol
https://imgur.com/fFyX7iT
Feelings aren't numbers

User Info: DelDante

DelDante
1 month ago#43
Let’s goooo

User Info: heatmon930

heatmon930
1 month ago#44
Just to clarify, we're not doing any half or full point for receptions?
https://imgur.com/fFyX7iT
Feelings aren't numbers

User Info: What_The_Chris

What_The_Chris
1 month ago#45
i didn't tinker with scoring rules, it's all pretty much default
2021 St. Louis Cardinals did alright

User Info: number10

number10
1 month ago#46
Gus Edwards is now Gus Deadwards.

I've got the two Ravens RBs but also have Jackson. Am looking to flip one or both of the RBs for a similar starting type RB.

Hit me up.
I saw it from a distance, and I just thought... I couldn't, I couldn't really work out what he'd done

DelDante
4 weeks ago#47
I’ve only just realised I had a trade proposal on Thursday that was just cancelled. Sorry to whoever it was, didn’t have notifications on

User Info: topgypsy

topgypsy
4 weeks ago#48
Looking like a 2-0 start
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: number10

number10
4 weeks ago#49
DelDante posted...
I’ve only just realised I had a trade proposal on Thursday that was just cancelled. Sorry to whoever it was, didn’t have notifications on

It was from me.

I know you had Edwards before the injury so didn't know if you wanted one or both of the new Ravens RBs off me. They've got value but not to me as I've got Jackson too.

They're available to anyone.
I saw it from a distance, and I just thought... I couldn't, I couldn't really work out what he'd done

DelDante
4 weeks ago#50
Might be interested in Williams but Ravens RBs are in a committee so don't know what you'd want for him.
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. Football Board ESPN NFL Fantasy League, does anyone remember it?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A