• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. Football Board ESPN NFL Fantasy League, does anyone remember it?

User Info: What_The_Chris

What_The_Chris
2 months ago#1
It used to be a regular thing years ago, but then everyone seems to have disappeared. Does anyone want to have a shot at this, I reckon if we manage to get at least 8 people between us, it should be alright. Sign up if you want, hopefully it's not too late to get it off the ground
2021 St. Louis Cardinals did alright

User Info: topgypsy

topgypsy
2 months ago#2
I'm up for this. I think a lot of the people who used to play are gone now. But there are still a few still floating about.

(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: number10

number10
2 months ago#3
I've been summoned.

If we can get enough players, then I'm in. I'm pretty sure that I retired with the title a few years back.
I saw it from a distance, and I just thought... I couldn't, I couldn't really work out what he'd done

User Info: JessWeCan2016

JessWeCan2016
2 months ago#4
I'm up for it
I could get this modded. You've had ample warnings. Kurdt revoking his likwid membership

User Info: DelDante

DelDante
2 months ago#5

What_The_Chris
2 months ago#6
DelDante posted...
Yahoo one?
we played using ESPN as a host but either one is fine by me

User Info: GAMER_BOI_

GAMER_BOI_
2 months ago#7
could Jordan Pickford make an NFL roster at QB?
Fan of: Eagles, Magic, Jordan Poole, A New Untold Story, Son of a Boy Dad, The Yak

User Info: topgypsy

topgypsy
2 months ago#8
With all the new american users we should get a few people

User Info: r3d3vil

r3d3vil
2 months ago#9
Sure I'd jump in!
If my dog had a face like yours I'd shave its arse and make it walk backwards.

What_The_Chris
2 months ago#10
so an update, it wasn't ESPN, it was on NFL, where the old league still exists. Now forgive me if I forgot some of the stuff, let me know in this topic if you received any notifications, and if not, I'll send you an invitation via mail.

Also about the draft thingy, we have enough time to set everything up, so I suggest we hold it a week before the games start, let's say Sept 3rd around 8pm UTC which should be a time when all of us are awake and functional.
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. Football Board ESPN NFL Fantasy League, does anyone remember it?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A