• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. RIP Pro Evo

User Info: SgtBash

SgtBash
2 months ago#21
It was Man City he played for
Roboteers, stand by

User Info: Youngy

Youngy
2 months ago#22
Pro Evi 4 shipped like this.https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/4/0/6/AAAsRxAACMuW.jpg

SgtBash
2 months ago#23
eFootball will have MLS but in a similar deal to the Premier League, fake team names but real players

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/08/efootball-mlspa-partnership.html
Roboteers, stand by

User Info: Starry__Plough

Starry__Plough
2 months ago#24
If anyone has tried playing Fifa seasons you'd realise 99% of people pick from like 4 clubs anyway.

And I imagine that FUT s***e is even worse for playing against the same squads every game
Seen newer material at a builders merchants

User Info: HowayTheLads

HowayTheLads
1 month ago#25
I just want a good "be a pro" mode from someone. The gameplay from FIFA is fine, but the exterior stuff is absolutely dreadful and one-dimensional. I don't need to be able to spend my wages or anything but I want to be able to at least negotiate my own contract, have a little bit of a say on which club I want to move to. Once you get through 3 seasons and your rating is at 90, the only clubs that you can move to are p much only City or Real. Helped get Carlisle into the prem and they continued to buy and play players that were rated in their 50s and 60s. Needs to stop. Probably won't as I'm the only person who plays the mode.
Scrawn
Apparently people do read these a lot and it causes drama

SgtBash
1 month ago#26
I tried playing Be A Pro on FIFA last night, picked Goalkeeper and playing on Ultimate difficulty, won my first 2 games but haven't had a save to make yet, I didn't mess around with the sliders either
Roboteers, stand by

User Info: The_Great_Curve

The_Great_Curve
4 weeks ago#27
Fifa 22 is available on early access so I think I'm going to reluctantly give it a go. I swore off buying new Fifa games a few years ago after falling for the "it actually plays good this year!" hype for the last time, but I also refuse to support Konami's money grubbing nonsense.

User Info: saadtariq

saadtariq
3 weeks ago#28
So apparently this game is even madder than I thought.

All the teams from the PL, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and a couple of the usual ones are available at launch... but you can only use them online. Switch to the friendly mode and it's limited to the 9 that have been announced.

And when you pick a team online, you can't change to a different one until whatever "event" that's currently going on is over.

What in the absolute f***?
Hostility is the calling card of a weak intellect
GRAVY!

User Info: The_Great_Curve

The_Great_Curve
3 weeks ago#29
Lol I’ve seen some truly horrid looking screenshots of players, glad to know the little details are just as bad. Not sure I’ll even bother downloading even though it’s free.

SgtBash
3 weeks ago#30
I did download it, wish I hadn't bothered now.

Gameplay just felt sluggish and slow, and that was both before and after adjusting the game speed. FIFA is the clear winner by far this year.
Roboteers, stand by
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. RIP Pro Evo
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A