CL games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 2nd_striker

2nd_striker
3 weeks ago#51
DunhillLights posted...
Tuchel is decent but obviously in well over his head. Lols how PSG throw 400 million on players and have Emery and Tuchel manage them.

Again not that Tuchel is bad but f*** me how did he get this job.

Basically played without a midfield today! Unbelieveable. Thought Thiago Silva was really good today, why hes always left out of the best defender convos ill never know. They shouldve got anchelotti back!
"Thats it! Ive come up with a new recipe!"

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
3 weeks ago#52
DunhillLights posted...
Tuchel is decent but obviously in well over his head. Lols how PSG throw 400 million on players and have Emery and Tuchel manage them.

Again not that Tuchel is bad but f*** me how did he get this job.

Tuchel was such an unimpressive, sideways move for a club of their ambition

Like Arsenal could have gotten Tuchel. We could have even gotten Tuchel, if he'd still been around in November when Pochettino gets fired. That would have been unsurprising. But surely PSG should consider themselves a cut above, like on that Bayern/Juventus sort of level. It's really weird that they've hired Tuchel and Emery, and I guess Blanc too. Though I guess they did have Ancelotti who didn't work too well.

I see Tuchel as like, idk, Mancini-tier. I always think of Inter with Mancini and with Mourinho as like the ultimate study in the difference between a good manager like Mancini and a really good one like Mourinho (or at least he was back then). Mancini's Inter were fine but ultimately exposed in the CL - Mourinho won it. Tuchel is like that.
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.

2nd_striker
3 weeks ago#53
Perfect analogy tbh

User Info: The Nine

The Nine
3 weeks ago#54
Vecino. The man of titanic moments.

https://twitter.com/rafficaruso94/status/1042144936181805057?s=21

Forza Inter.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
- C'e Solo L'Inter -

User Info: mitchteaser1

mitchteaser1
3 weeks ago#55
Would you want to be psg s manager? They have spent so much on neymars wages that its hard to sign other top players. Plus because the french league is not an attractive league players don't want to go there. There only challenge is the cl which they will struggle with because they don't have the best players.

Also neymar must be awful to manage. He won't defend he isn't as good as Ronaldo or Messi and he loves a trick and he's unpredictable so its hard for his team mates to know what he is going to do next.

The worst thing about him is his power at the club. If he's not happy the owners side with him. Imagine psg trying to hang onto a slim lead in the cl semis and they take off neymar to try and defend, its not going to end well for the manager that does that.

2nd_striker
3 weeks ago#56
He wont defend? See barca...

In any event he is there to create and score, he made a few opportunities for his teamates today, none of the goals conceded were down to him anyway. All these things about his attitude and power come from the press, not from teamates or managers.

They struggle in the cl because management sign the wrong players. Eg theyve got draxler who is pretty much useless to them and no great cover for verratti.

User Info: NinjaBreakfast

NinjaBreakfast
3 weeks ago#57
Think it's a bit harsh to slam Tuchel too much for losing to a team as good as Liverpool at the death away from home.

PSG started like a train last year and ended up going out with a whimper so hardly the end of days yet.

Ultra_Dragonite posted...
NinjaBreakfast posted...
@Ultra_Dragonite how likely are Benfica to sell out tomorrow, trying to cop tickets

Probably will be sold out, although I haven't seen any reports of it being sold out yet...

Got one in the club shop after a rake of pints after. Quite funny seeing how Bayern tickets compared to those for the Ajax and AEK games (and indeed Sporting's game against Qarabag) but all part of it I suppose!
http://i.imgur.com/nGZeEqw.png
Do you really think you can beat me?

User Info: Ultra_Dragonite

Ultra_Dragonite
3 weeks ago#58
NinjaBreakfast posted...
Think it's a bit harsh to slam Tuchel too much for losing to a team as good as Liverpool at the death away from home.

PSG started like a train last year and ended up going out with a whimper so hardly the end of days yet.

Ultra_Dragonite posted...
NinjaBreakfast posted...
@Ultra_Dragonite how likely are Benfica to sell out tomorrow, trying to cop tickets

Probably will be sold out, although I haven't seen any reports of it being sold out yet...

Got one in the club shop after a rake of pints after. Quite funny seeing how Bayern tickets compared to those for the Ajax and AEK games (and indeed Sporting's game against Qarabag) but all part of it I suppose!

Nice. I'm jealous
'Constant effort is lifes greatest shortcut.'
http://i.imgur.com/iYvHXYs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/uNY2D.png

User Info: The Ayatollah C

The Ayatollah C
3 weeks ago#59
Love Bobby Frim
It made more sense in my head I don't know

User Info: DunhillLights

DunhillLights
3 weeks ago#60
Anfield hates Tuchel anyway remember when Dortmund were coasting 3-0 And ended up losing to a Lovren header?
"If I had the money I'd sign him myself," Messi on Shola Ameobi.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived