• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. Local headlines read: Van Gaal needs 20+ goals a season striker...

User Info: penance44

penance44
4 years ago#21
InnocentFool posted...
Time for penance44 to make a new account or leave the board

Fight me irl.
http://i.imgur.com/hWp2qgL.gif

User Info: Newuser

Newuser
4 years ago#22
Both are past it. Falcao hasn't recovered from his ACL injury while Van Persie is 31 years old and unable to stay fit. The 20+ goals a season striker could have and should have been Rooney, but LvG is too stubborn to see that.
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus

User Info: ktownslayer16

ktownslayer16
4 years ago#23
yet they dont play Rooney up top. lolvg
While it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night,
I can see paradise by the dashboard light

User Info: Newuser

Newuser
4 years ago#24
Dare I suggest that letting Van Persie go to Utd could very well be Wenger's smartest move in his career? Seems he had a strong feeling that Van Persie was on the verge of self destruction, and could bring Utd down with him.
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus

User Info: El_Giganto

El_Giganto
4 years ago#25
Quote:Dare I suggest that letting Van Persie go to Utd could very well be Wenger's smartest move in his career? Seems he had a strong feeling that Van Persie was on the verge of self destruction, and could bring Utd down with him.
@Newuser

This post is amazing.
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.18

User Info: number10

number10
4 years ago#26
El_Giganto posted...
Quote:Dare I suggest that letting Van Persie go to Utd could very well be Wenger's smartest move in his career? Seems he had a strong feeling that Van Persie was on the verge of self destruction, and could bring Utd down with him.
@Newuser

This post is amazing.

I'll be amazed when he writes something sensible.
I saw it from a distance, and I just thought... I couldn't, I couldn't really work out what he'd done

User Info: Januzaj_Dragon

Januzaj_Dragon
4 years ago#27
Van Persie go to Utd could very well be Wenger's smartest move in his career?

By giving us another Title we definitely wouldn't have won without him? Ok.

User Info: NinjaBreakfast

NinjaBreakfast
4 years ago#28
You're laughing now but just wait until Van Persie detonates inside the Yanited dressing room some Saturday afternoon.
http://i.imgur.com/nGZeEqw.png
Do you really think you can beat me?

User Info: Januzaj_Dragon

Januzaj_Dragon
4 years ago#29
He's gone in the summer. We'll get Lewandowski. He doesn't seem to fit at Bayern
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. Local headlines read: Van Gaal needs 20+ goals a season striker...
  • Topic Archived