• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure
  3. I'm on an Adventure

User Info: Uhh

Uhh
10 years ago#1
Ask me anything.
It is then when the 5 young people saw a deadly and vicious breed of dogs. The deadly and vicious dogs will kill them all, but will someone return home alive?

User Info: Harvin_Time

Harvin_Time
10 years ago#2
Did you pack your rubber boots?
Now I must take off my Bucket Helm of Darkness, in so as I may see the die I roll.

Uhh
10 years ago#3
I didn't pack.
It is then when the 5 young people saw a deadly and vicious breed of dogs. The deadly and vicious dogs will kill them all, but will someone return home alive?

Harvin_Time
10 years ago#4
Have you not heard about Global Warming? I'd seriously consider getting some rubber boots.
Now I must take off my Bucket Helm of Darkness, in so as I may see the die I roll.

User Info: tequilero

tequilero
10 years ago#5

That´s a myth.

Harvin_Time
10 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Harvin_Time
10 years ago#7
Awesome!

Uhh
10 years ago#8
Still adventuring.
The natives were chased unmercifully by bloodhounds, and numbers slain.

Harvin_Time
10 years ago#9
Apparently, I am a troll on this very serious topic, for that I sincerely apologize. Now, back under my bridge for me...
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure
  3. I'm on an Adventure
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A