• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cosmic Carnage
  3. Trial of the Sun, Moon, and Eclispse Z Guardian

User Info: RedBird

RedBird
2 years ago#1
This is our emergency back up board. No one will find us here unless someone is a traitor. Which I hope is not true.
<('^')> Tweet Tweet Chirp Squawk Latios=Bird

RedBird
2 years ago#2
@Breakfast03
@metaknighthacks
@ChibiDragon
@Teirusu
@chocolatechips

@ShadeWaker

Don't worry the game isn't actually over and I'm willing to give @President_Koopa another chance.

RedBird
2 years ago#3
I lost my temper and I'm formally sorry.

Zygarde focuses eyes Togedemaru and says " Trial start" Togedemaru is launched into the air by Zygarde's tail and is so high in the sky that he has awhile before he falls. What will Togedemaru do?

User Info: President_Koopa

President_Koopa
2 years ago#4
Fall. My ability is sturdy, I can take it.
3DS FC 4468 0972 8278

President_Koopa
2 years ago#5
RedBird posted...

This doesn't reassure me so much because I'm convinced you're just going to do the same thing to some other user. I'm kind of scared for you right now.
3DS FC 4468 0972 8278

RedBird
2 years ago#6
Togedemaru bravely choose to fall and succeeds! Togedemaru exhausted falls asleep and receives a Z-Belt.Trial end

President_Koopa
2 years ago#7
I totally could've beaten that Arceus, though
3DS FC 4468 0972 8278

RedBird
2 years ago#8
President_Koopa posted...
RedBird posted...

This doesn't reassure me so much because I'm convinced you're just going to do the same thing to some other user. I'm kind of scared for you right now.

Okay here's the deal I can't control what you think but nothing I do is enough I won't let someone who distrusts the narrator play since the narrator has complete control over the story I don't want to hold a grudge so please be neutral if you can't be on my side.

RedBird
2 years ago#9
Okay I'm logging off @chocolatechips

President_Koopa
2 years ago#10
RedBird posted...
President_Koopa posted...
RedBird posted...

Okay here's the deal I can't control what you think but nothing I do is enough I won't let someone who distrusts the narrator play since the narrator has complete control over the story I don't want to hold a grudge so please be neutral if you can't be on my side.

I am on your side even if it doesn't feel like it at times. I just don't want you hurting people, that's all. It's not that what you're doing isn't enough it's more that you're doing might be too much. To be honest, I think you might value this game and little too much and are ignoring basic human principles in the process.

I just want you to know...

I just want things to remain...

Low tensioned.

I'm conflicted here. I don't want the argument to just end at a simple disagreement with tension between us, but I also don't want to escalate things. Either option just creates a lot of pressure.

Maybe if we...

Pace ourselves?

How about we just make arguments slower.
How about a 3 hour cool down period for us to calm down?

I don't want to just put this to rest. This is something we NEED to discuss. I just...
I...
Let's discuss this later.
Maybe if we have a seperate thread?
Let's just make a discord server.
That would make sense.
3DS FC 4468 0972 8278
  1. Boards
  2. Cosmic Carnage
  3. Trial of the Sun, Moon, and Eclispse Z Guardian
  • Topic Archived