• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Summon Night 3
  3. Does anyone know of a place where I can find a walkthrough?

User Info: futureicon23

futureicon23
12 years ago#1
Any websites or guides?

User Info: kern

kern
12 years ago#2
I do not know of any English guides. If you have specific questions I can answer them, but a general walkthrough is not available unfortunately.

User Info: futureicon23

futureicon23
12 years ago#3
Thanks, but I really hate to bother you whenever something I don't understand comes up. Right now it's the first fishing mini game, what to do?

off-topic (I'm a beginner whose about to finish the first level, right now I'm learning about something-something soudesu (heard something from someone that...).

User Info: kern

kern
12 years ago#4
The fishing game is kind of random -- you have to select a bait and then just wait for the thing to bob up and down a lot, then hit the button -- you'll hear FISH ON! and then you have to mash the buttons until you pull the fish up.

Posting here isn't a bother, if I don't have time I won't answer. :-)

User Info: g4skaiser

g4skaiser
12 years ago#5
hello kern, can u post the link to the jap walkthru? il just use the translate button hehe :) is there any summon night jap walkthru too? thanks
  1. Boards
  2. Summon Night 3
  3. Does anyone know of a place where I can find a walkthrough?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A