• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Just a question about Edgar's Chainsaw

User Info: Daisuke_Nagase

Daisuke_Nagase
4 years ago#1
Hello there. I've been playing BNW for few weeks, and needless to say, I enjoy it a lot (which is kind of a big deal considering this is my first time playing Final Fantasy VI, lol).

So, I heard that Edgar's Chainsaw was supposed to be located in treasure chest inside the room that can only be opened after solving the clock puzzle on Zozo. However, the content of the chest was different when I opened it. Is this also one of treasure chests whose content was changed on version 1.4? If that's the case, then when will I be able to get this Tool? The merchant on Figaro Castle only sells Autocrossbow, Bio Blaster, Noise Blaster, and Drill the last time I checked...

User Info: BTB

BTB
4 years ago#2
The Chainsaw was pushed back to the World of Ruin, as it's significantly more powerful now than it was before. There are only four tools available in the WoB now.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

User Info: Daisuke_Nagase

Daisuke_Nagase
4 years ago#3
Ah, okay then. Glad to know that I haven't missed getting it. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Just a question about Edgar's Chainsaw
  • Topic Archived