• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. This is amazing!

User Info: icyblue8

icyblue8
5 years ago#1
I've been playing Brave New World for a long time, since 1.3.0 came out and I am currently running through 1.4.8. First off, I just have to say, BTB and synchysi... You guys are amazing. This hack is just amazing. You guys literally took my favorite game and made it so much better. I'm currently in Zozo, just about to fight Dalduma on this run. I mainly just wanted to touch base with this community and say hello, and thank thank you for this hack.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: BTB

BTB
5 years ago#2
Glad to oblige. Good to see people enjoying the hack.

Who did you bring to Zozo?
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

icyblue8
5 years ago#3
I have Cyan, Celes, Sabin and Edgar. Level 8s and 9s. Dalduma is just beasting me. It doesn't help that I should have the bio blaster and I dont. I set seizure with pummel, then have sabin use dual poison claws. Edgar just uses his crossbow, might have to backtrack and pick up the bio blaster. Cyan just uses bushido 1. Celes goes on standby and casts cure. Once he starts jumping and chucking spoons, I'm toast.

Edit: I may just head back to Narshe and pick up my favorite character for dual butterflies.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

icyblue8
5 years ago#4
Well I finally beat Dalduma. Sabin got low on hp and used hadouken... hah. I'm currently in the magitek facility at level 13s. I have the figaros along with the mandatories. Just fought a couple of foxhounds that used foxdie, I about died.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

BTB
5 years ago#5
icyblue8 posted...
Just fought a couple of foxhounds that used foxdie, I about died.

Figuratively or literally? >.>

icyblue8
5 years ago#6
Figuratively... it missed. Just beat Ifrit and Shiva. Love this mod.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

BTB
5 years ago#7
Ifrit and Shiva is just the warm-up. Number 24 is where the real fun starts :P
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. This is amazing!
  • Topic Archived