• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Just a general question about BNW

User Info: AllstarSniper32

AllstarSniper32
5 years ago#1
I was just wondering what I needed to play this game. I've got the game from the nipples site. So yeah, just hoping you would tell me what I need to play this.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

User Info: BTB

BTB
5 years ago#2
All you need aside from the download is an emulator. Synchysi and I both use ZSNES, though a lot of people seem to also be running them on cell phone emulators.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

AllstarSniper32
5 years ago#3
Alright, so I just need to get an emulator. Do I also have to get the game? I didn't realize until I wanted to try it that it's technically a mod.
If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking systems, there would be a revolution before morning - Andrew Jackson

BTB
5 years ago#4
Yeah, you'll need a FF3US ROM, as well. I forgot to mention that.

Sorry, I'm just waking up.

AllstarSniper32
5 years ago#5
It's cool. I'm not sure when I'm actually going to get to check this out what with homework and whatnot. I want to try it though!

BTB
5 years ago#6
It's cool. Synchysi and/or I are usually around if you run into anything (he posts under the S/N "Averlus").

Have you played the original before?

AllstarSniper32
5 years ago#7
I have, never finished it though. Something always happens just before fighting Kefka that keeps me from finishing the game...

If I have any questions about it in the future I'll just PM you or ask in PotD because I know I'll forget about this board if too much time passes.

BTB
5 years ago#8
That works, too.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Just a general question about BNW
  • Topic Archived