• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. FF6 - Brave New World discussion

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
4 years ago#391
Found my old Wii Classic Controller that's compatible with Bluetooth shenanigans. Gonna fire this game up again and see if I can't tolerate less than 100% fidelity for the new toys.

Of course, if I cared about ultra high 16-bit fidelity sound and all the other early 90s jive, I'd be running byuu's monster of an emu and sipping a Long Island iced while scoffing at peasants.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

User Info: Frogles

Frogles
4 years ago#392
really like the reference to chrono trigger in the leo grave scene. kinda makes me wish i leveled celes differently x[.
Ahem...there's SAND on my boots! -Kefka
Pokemon X/Y FC: 5241-2018-0437

User Info: Satarack

Satarack
4 years ago#393
Was taken off guard by Kefka at the sealed gate being an actual fight now; but got something funny out of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ6Q3zh4sGw

So if you die to him, the cutscene with Terra Morphing and opening the gate still occurs, but when you switch back to the fight for the cutscene with the espers flying out of the gate you immediately game over. But during the game over animation Terra's below your party leader in her Morphed state, but with negative colours.

This only happens if you die after he calls in the Phalanx, and rejoins the fight. If you kill yourself when all he does is spam Stop you get a regular game over.
QI, the only fake gameshow that will take points away from panelists for false positive answers in previous episodes.

Satarack
4 years ago#394
Well, that's disappointing. Given how the floating continent section with Celes has changed, I was curious what would happen if I skipped Celes and had Kutan instead. And in the end there was nothing interesting. The game force equiped Kutan, but she didn't get Shock and it looks like the game softlocks without it. I don't know how much HP those darn Bat Ladies have but I'm guessing its stupidly high and I won't be able to kill them between their Storm spam, and the timer on their Maru Mari attack. And even if I did it's very unlikely that I'd reach the airship in time, and I doubt I'd be able to beat Nerapa without shock.
QI, the only fake gameshow that will take points away from panelists for false positive answers in previous episodes.

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
4 years ago#395
The Bat Ladies have massive HP (tens of thousands), but they're coded to die upon getting hit by Shock.

It's possible to kill them without it, but it's pretty much impossible to reach the airship that way.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

User Info: BTB

BTB
4 years ago#396
http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/index.php?/topic/5642-bnw-152-is-now-available/

Version 1.5.2 is up now. It's entirely a minor bugfix update.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

Satarack
4 years ago#397
(1.5.1) Doesn't matter; nobody downloaded 1.5.0 before it was replaced with 1.5.1

I think I might have.

http://i.imgur.com/ruH8b4w.jpg

BTB
4 years ago#398
1.5.1 was incorrectly labeled as 1.5.0 for about a day; but the version number in the config menu would have shown you 1.5.1.

I went back and ninja'd the update after about a day.

Satarack
4 years ago#399
Whats with the Quartz Charm? I stole it from Atma Weapon, but it doesn't have any listed stats, the description is simply "???", it sells for only 1 GP, and I can't find any mention of it in the printme, readme, or unlockme.

BTB
4 years ago#400
It does the same thing as the Magic Gourd from Secret of Evermore.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. FF6 - Brave New World discussion
  • Topic Archived