• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. FF6 - Brave New World discussion

User Info: BTB

BTB
4 years ago#371
I know what's causing it. It's just funny.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

User Info: Satarack

Satarack
4 years ago#372
Just came across a guy on twitch streaming your 1.5 Beta: http://www.twitch.tv/mishrak109. Thought you might be interested in that.
QI, the only fake gameshow that will take points away from panelists for false positive answers in previous episodes.

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
4 years ago#373
Okay, the mod runs fine of my phone (thank the gods for soft patching). Some very minor frame hiccups that bother me to an irrational degree, but it runs solid. My speed boost maxes at 3x, which is something to get used to, but I was missing FFVI.

Forgot about the removal of Whelk prompts. Frikkin' Wavecannon.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

BTB
4 years ago#374
Satarack posted...
Just came across a guy on twitch streaming your 1.5 Beta: http://www.twitch.tv/mishrak109. Thought you might be interested in that.

Heh, yeah, I know. He's an active member of the ID community and has helped develop a character planner for the 1.5 release.

I also co-hosted a stream with him a little while back.

Ecclesiastes273 posted...
Okay, the mod runs fine of my phone (thank the gods for soft patching). Some very minor frame hiccups that bother me to an irrational degree, but it runs solid. My speed boost maxes at 3x, which is something to get used to, but I was missing FFVI.

Forgot about the removal of Whelk prompts. Frikkin' Wavecannon.

Are you playing 1.4.A or the 1.5 beta?

BTB
4 years ago#375
http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/index.php?/topic/5642-bnw-150-is-now-available/

1.5.0 is officially released.

Ringo, I still haven't forgotten about you. I seriously have not been doing much of anything not pertaining to this update for the last month or so.

Ecclesiastes273
4 years ago#376
I am allegedly playing 1.4.A. Frustration with my emulator's fidelity* as well as a backlog of games complicates matters. I will update to 1.5.0 by the time I next play the mod, seeing as I'm still in Figaro.

Gotta say, the issue seems to be not the emulation, but the lack of a keyboard and the myriad emu tools that turn SNES games into sexy PC remakes for free.

Don't use a Galaxy S3 as your sole computing and internet device is what I'm trying to say.
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

BTB
4 years ago#377
Dude, the mod's description still links to your blog post :P

User Info: Frogles

Frogles
4 years ago#378
made it past zozo with the no-exp eggs equipped. dadaluma at level 3 is a gigantic douche.

out of curiosity does runic absorb shockwave?
Ahem...there's SAND on my boots! -Kefka
Pokemon X/Y FC: 5241-2018-0437

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
4 years ago#379
No, Runic doesn't absorb Shockwave.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Ecclesiastes273
4 years ago#380
Wait, there are items that prevent exp gain now? Am I reading that right? Because I would play this game on a Palm Pixi to get a piece of that.

BTB posted...
Dude, the mod's description still links to your blog post :P

Hahah, nice. Still gotta put up some rant ideas on that thing.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. FF6 - Brave New World discussion
  • Topic Archived