• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. The printme still lists magicite.

User Info: Satarack

Satarack
5 years ago#1
I just downloaded the new version of the mod, and the first thing I'm doing is reading through the documentation (readme/printme/unlockme).

Anyway, I notice that magicite is still listed in the equipment tab of the printme, and listed as the steal for the 8 dragons in the unlockme.

Now if you didn't end up removing it that's fine, although from the way you were talking about it it seemed like you successfully removed it and replaced it with that new phoenix up item.

*EDIT* Disregard all that I downloaded version 1.2, so I must have downloaded a couple minutes before you put the new version up.
QI, the only fake gameshow that will take points away from panelists for false positive answers in previous episodes.

User Info: BTB

BTB
5 years ago#2
Yeah, if you got it from my site, you might have downloaded a cached version.

(I really should get in the habit of renaming the archive for each update)
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
5 years ago#3
It still lists magicite for me as well, and that's even if it's downloaded from one of the alternate sites.

BTB
5 years ago#4
Where are you guys trying to get it from? I just checked the download from my site, and it's correct.

Super Slash
5 years ago#5
I went to abusemynipples and first got it from your site, then from Insane Difficulty. Same result.

BTB
5 years ago#6
Uh... I don't know what to tell you except it sounds like you're downloading cached versions of the archive.

Do the versions you're downloading show version 1.3.0 in the "Brave New World" folder?

Super Slash
5 years ago#7
It does indeed, but the Printme still shows Espers.

BTB
5 years ago#8
Espers?

Wait, I'm confused now. What exactly are we talking about?

Super Slash
5 years ago#9
Errrr, nevermind. I made a derp. I was looking under the Characters tab, not Equipment.

BTB
5 years ago#10
http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw4847_small.png
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. The printme still lists magicite.
  • Topic Archived