• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Version 1.3.0 is now available!

User Info: BTB

BTB
5 years ago#461
Yeah, for only 10 GP
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

BTB
5 years ago#462
Based on this, what I will do in the next update is change the spell that Celes learns at level 18 from Ice 2 to Cure 2.

User Info: Think0028

Think0028
5 years ago#463
Seems reasonable, it gets rid of the weird asymmetry between Ice and Bolt for Celes and gives her a reason to learn from Shiva.

User Info: AssdamnGomaOrak

AssdamnGomaOrak
5 years ago#464
Yeah that seems like an alright idea. She's able to learn it easily from Shive anyway
kawaii!

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
5 years ago#465
This is all I could find for the Chancellor.

If you are searching for Terra (after the Battle of Narhse), 109

If not...
If Edgar is in the party, 947
If Sabin is in the party, 948
Else, 949

There's no conditional for being the WoR, so this doesn't change (unless the WoR chancellor is a separate NPC I can't find).

Our specified soldier only has the one line (caption 81) always and forever.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

BTB
5 years ago#466
109 is called at the beginning of the game when you're walking Terra around the castle, I believe.

In any event, I think the simple solution would just be to have his WoR equivalent use a new caption for the Edgar call and then leave everything else as is, since 949 fits in any case.

The soldier would need two new captions in addition to 81 (which we will leave on his WoB version), for a total of three new captions.

Averlus
5 years ago#467
Yeah, I mis-typed that.

After the battle of Narshe (when you start searching for Terra), it stops using 109 and just uses the other three captions depending on who's in the party.

BTB
5 years ago#468
1652-1654 are unused, so we can just use those.

1652 for the Chancellor, 1653 for the soldier (WoR), and 1654 for the solider + Edgar in WoR

Averlus
5 years ago#469
Also, what's the battle power for the new Autocrossbow?

BTB
5 years ago#470
I'm thinking 225 to emulate the gauntlet bonus. Nakar also had the idea of just making it shoot twice, instead, which I dismissed as (presumably) a pain in the ass to code. But, hey, what do I know?

Benchmarks show that the Autocrossbow is currently roughly equivalent to the Flash on a vigor-build Edgar with a Power Glove, if that gives you any idea.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Version 1.3.0 is now available!
  • Topic Archived