• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Version 1.3.0 is now available!

User Info: BTB

BTB
5 years ago#21
And for his *other* tool, I was pondering perhaps a full-party Remedy (but with no heal - just the status lift). Given that his WoB tools are pretty much maxed out in power, the two WoR-era tools would focus on giving Edgar an incentive to stay on the ground and tank instead of spending all of his time up in the air being all like, "screw you guys, I'm going home."

I imagine that the Defibrillator could just use the Air Anchor's image/sprite and then the Mega/Giga volt animation, whereas the full-party Remedy could use the Debilitator's image/sprite and some variant of the Flash animation.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia
(message deleted)

User Info: Squid7777

Squid7777
5 years ago#23
I am playing Clean New World, and I appreciate the efforts (even if some of the censorship is corny). However, Vargas says a naughty word after Sabin shows up. Maybe you missed it or maybe you don't think it's bad, but as someone who wants to play the clean version, I'd say it should be censored. : )
"That's the way real men do it. They fire hadokens, suplex trains, and eat Ultima for breakfast. Sabin for Emperor 2013." NovaLevossida

BTB
5 years ago#24
I probably just missed it. I didn't scour the big battle captions as thoroughly as the main dialogue bank.

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
5 years ago#25
I noticed you guys misspelled sorcerer as sorceror, several times. >.> Easy mistake to make, but I thought I'd point it out.

Specifically, one of the NPCs in the Figaro Castle library says it, and they say it several times in Thamasa.

Squid7777
5 years ago#26
I don't see anywhere in the PrintMe or UnlockMe what does Banon's Codpiece Relic do? Just curious.
"That's the way real men do it. They fire hadokens, suplex trains, and eat Ultima for breakfast. Sabin for Emperor 2013." NovaLevossida

BTB
5 years ago#27
Super Slash posted...
I noticed you guys misspelled sorcerer as sorceror, several times. >.> Easy mistake to make, but I thought I'd point it out.

Specifically, one of the NPCs in the Figaro Castle library says it, and they say it several times in Thamasa.

I can fix those. Easy enough.

Squid7777 posted...
I don't see anywhere in the PrintMe or UnlockMe what does Banon's Codpiece Relic do? Just curious.

It's mentioned in the Unlockme text file.

Squid7777
5 years ago#28
Is the Clawglip enemy in the Narshe mines a reference to the Super Mario Brothers 2 manual where they mistranslated Clawgrip as Clawglip?

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
5 years ago#29
Yes.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

Squid7777
5 years ago#30
Haha, thought so.

Enjoying my second playthrough so far, playing the Clean version.

My strategy is to beef up Terra's physical stats through equips as much as possible to make her a viable front row fighter. Locke gets the stuff that boosts Evade and MBlock the best. I stuck a Buckler on him for awhile until his scenario where I needed to maximize his damage output, at which point I gave him two weapons.

Thank goodness for frame skipping, or else that Tonberry battle in the Narshe mines would have taken forever... <_<

So far the hardest part was Mt. Koltz. I am trying not to grind as much as possible. I did have to grind a little to be able to afford the Bio Blaster in South Figaro, but that's it. I ran out of Dried Meat in the Vargas battle and had to use a Tonic. Thankfully Locke nabbed the steal from Vargas on the first try or I might not have made it through that fight.

Next up is Sabin's scenario.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Version 1.3.0 is now available!
  • Topic Archived