• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Version 1.3.0 is now available!

User Info: BTB

BTB
5 years ago#11
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
If Kefka blurts out !&@^$, and someone says he's speaking Fancy, I may lose my composure.

Damn... I totally should have done that >.>
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

User Info: Squid7777

Squid7777
5 years ago#12
Just started a new game (with the clean patch if that matters), and when I try to open Arvis' back door with Terra before talking to him, it says "&&&&&d." I'm thinking this has something to do with the fact that Locke hasn't been named yet... lol
"That's the way real men do it. They fire hadokens, suplex trains, and eat Ultima for breakfast. Sabin for Emperor 2013." NovaLevossida

BTB
5 years ago#13
Squid7777 posted...
Just started a new game (with the clean patch if that matters), and when I try to open Arvis' back door with Terra before talking to him, it says "&&&&&d." I'm thinking this has something to do with the fact that Locke hasn't been named yet... lol

Dammit, I forgot about that.

I'll fix it the next time we do an update. I have a few things that need to be changed (an empty zone on the ass end of the map, a hidden item that doesn't work in the menu screen, and some scan settings that need to be fixed), but none of them are particularly significant.

BTB
5 years ago#14
So, I was talking to someone in the ID Chat just now who suggested that one of Edgar's tools (the two missing ones we intend to restore) could be a healing tool. I immediately thought of a tool that could bring dead characters back to life (and/or cure zombie). And rather than restoring fractional HP like every other life spell/attack, it would vary depending on his magic power.

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
5 years ago#15
A defibrillator?

I think the hardest part would be finding an animation for it.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

BTB
5 years ago#16
Averlus posted...
A defibrillator?

Yeah, something like that.

Averlus posted...
I think the hardest part would be finding an animation for it.

Agreed (though I can kinda picture the Mega/Giga volt animation being used on the target).

Speaking of animations... Joker Doom is still b0rked. He just spun it and it turned his screen into garbage.

User Info: enigmatiq

enigmatiq
5 years ago#17
I believe the name of the tool must fit in 11 characters or less.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re-Animator
-Katana Crist [sic] [...] (MeepleLardicle)
-Savior of otaku (Lord Bob Bree)

User Info: VoidAbaddon

VoidAbaddon
5 years ago#18
I'll see if I can get a screen shot. It happened it Daryll's Tomb, in the secret passage in B3.

Edit: My idea for the name was Revivifier.
Currently Playing: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4, Battleblock Theater, Disgaea 2
I don't always drive...but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

BTB
5 years ago#19
enigmatiq posted...
I believe the name of the tool must fit in 11 characters or less.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re-Animator

Re-animator sounds like something that would induce Zombification >.>

VoidAbaddon posted...
I'll see if I can get a screen shot. It happened it Daryll's Tomb, in the secret passage in B3.

Where it happens doesn't matter - the animation is broken whenever Joker Doom is spun legitimately, I believe.

User Info: VoidAbaddon

VoidAbaddon
5 years ago#20
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/8596/4kvi.png

Yeah, I'd say it's b0rked. C:
Currently Playing: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4, Battleblock Theater, Disgaea 2
I don't always drive...but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Version 1.3.0 is now available!
  • Topic Archived