• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Unlock.me contents and/or password

User Info: Satarack

Satarack
6 years ago#1
So, having sifted through the posts here, apparently the password should be obvious to those who were involved in the beta testing. But for those who weren't, is there any chance of the contents of the archive, or the password, being made available. If not, could someone tell me what's in the unlock.me that isn't in the print.me or read.me?
QI, the only fake gameshow that will take points away from panelists for false positive answers in previous episodes.

User Info: BTB

BTB
6 years ago#2
Let one of us know when you beat the game, and we'll give it to you.

I wanted to put it in the end credits, but that's apparently not doable >.>
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

User Info: Satarack

Satarack
6 years ago#3
And beaten. MVP team was Celes, Setzer, Gau, and Strago. It's a nice team, Setzer is a capable healer with his slots, and if you get a Solitaire, Trifecta, or BlackJack he can dish out big damage. His Blackjack was doing damage comparable to Strago's Black Omen. Gau's Rages are as abuseable as ever, in particular Repo Man. And Strago's lores are very versatile. Best of all, Celes can Runic without worrying that she's interfering with her teammates, since Slots, Lore, and most of Gau's Rages do not trigger Runic. Unfortunately, I couldn't revive Strago in time before finishing the 3rd stage of the final fight, so Terra Substituted for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZutwOV21s

The only thing I haven't accomplished, is getting Gau's Behemoth and Cicada rages, and grinding everyone up to level 50. I have no clue were Cicada is supposed to be found, and even after hours of trying, the only time Behemoth has appeared on the Veldt Gau wasn't in the party at the time. My higest level character was Celes, level 40, my lowest level characters were Go Go and Umaro, at level 30.
QI, the only fake gameshow that will take points away from panelists for false positive answers in previous episodes.

User Info: BTB

BTB
6 years ago#4
Sent.

As for Behemoth and Cicada, the latter is an encounter on Esper Mountain and the former has a 1.3 chance of showing up in every cycle, so I imagine you just got trolled by the RNG.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. Unlock.me contents and/or password
  • Topic Archived