• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. You attacked the shell, didn't you?

User Info: BTB

BTB
5 years ago#451
So, Brian's gonna start streaming a playthrough of BNW in about an hour and a half.

http://www.twitch.tv/brisulph

Should be some good publicity.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

BTB
5 years ago#452
I'm observing as I'm playing that since you had "Morph" reset Terra's battle timer when she uses it, its use in random encounters is heavily limited. Sicne you only have it to that to prevent people from switching back and forth, maybe it could be reverting that does this, instead?

BTB
5 years ago#453
Also, I need to send you an updated version of the big battle caption dialogue... looks like I missed another swear word >.>

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
5 years ago#454
I can't really separate the two, so it's either neither reset the ATB or they both do.

If we want to go the former route, we can, but I'd want to put a... not insignificant delay on the actions.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

BTB
5 years ago#455
Averlus posted...
If we want to go the former route, we can, but I'd want to put a... not insignificant delay on the actions.

I'm on board with that idea. How about $90 (the same as an esper summon)?

Or $60, if $90 is a bit too much.

(Actually, $60 probably would be a better idea, given that this isn't factoring in the command delay form whatever she does afterward).

Averlus
5 years ago#456
I'm more concerned with the immediate defensive effects of morphing (or reverting, more significantly) rather than what she follows it up with, so I'd actually prefer $90.

BTB
5 years ago#457
Well, we don't have to make both commands the same. We could put a longer delay on revert than on morphing.

Averlus
5 years ago#458
I'd like to keep them the same, since they're basically the same command. I have no real issue with Morph being delayed by that much; it just makes swapping stances an actual choice rather than a dance (a stance dance, if you will) that takes advantage of both of their strengths.

BTB
5 years ago#459
So, $90 for both, then?

Averlus
5 years ago#460
Yeah. One of us can run a few tests in-battle at some point to see how it plays out.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. You attacked the shell, didn't you?
  • Topic Archived