• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. ...you attacked the shell, didn't you?

User Info: BTB

BTB
6 years ago#491
Squid7777 posted...
Giving him a unique "helmet" of some sort to buff his defense sounds like a good idea if it can fit into the game. Maybe his unique helmet can also make him hold his weapon with both hands, like Gauntlet did in the vanilla mod? Or make him hit twice when doing his regular attack? Just throwing ideas out there, no idea if any of this can actually work.

Not only are both of those ideas workable, since those properties can be attached to any piece of equipment, they're actually very *good* ideas.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
6 years ago#492
Again, allowing him to two-hand the Bone Club is not ideal:

Averlus posted...
As far as dual-wielding or two-handing his weapon, that's a little tricky to work with his Rage attack, since the battle power of that attack is capped at 255, and I'd rather not have to modify that if I can avoid it.

Now if we want to give his helmet the Daryl's Soul effect, or one of his relics the old Offering effect, I'm fine with that.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

BTB
6 years ago#493
Would the effect apply to both attacks, or just his regular attack?

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
6 years ago#494
The multi-hit effects? Just like anyone else, they'd only apply to his regular attack.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

BTB
6 years ago#495
Well, it's been shown that multi-hit also affects Gau's rage, but I guess in that case "special" qualifies as a regular attack whereas Umaro's specials don't.

User Info: Blighboy

Blighboy
6 years ago#496
So what the hell is Daryl's Soul, I don't remember encountering it but have seen it mentioned a few times.
http://i.imgur.com/4wTN2UU.png

BTB
6 years ago#497
Blighboy posted...
So what the hell is Daryl's Soul, I don't remember encountering it but have seen it mentioned a few times.

It's the old Offering relic, except instead of enabling a 4x, untargetable attack with a 50% damage penalty it's a 2x targetable attack with a 25% damage penalty.

It's also now only equippable by Setzer, natch.

User Info: Blighboy

Blighboy
6 years ago#498
Oh was that found in the ambush chest in the tomb with the snail thing that popped out?

That was like the only chest in the game I skipped intentionally because I was like **** that guy.
http://i.imgur.com/4ukeE3g.png

BTB
6 years ago#499
No, it's hidden in a secret room.

You get a hint about it's location if you make the appropriate carving on the tombstone on the second floor.

User Info: Squid7777

Squid7777
6 years ago#500
Last post! ^_^
"That's the way real men do it. They fire hadokens, suplex trains, and eat Ultima for breakfast. Sabin for Emperor 2013." NovaLevossida
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. ...you attacked the shell, didn't you?
  • Topic Archived